Conspiracy Theories...

kingzoso

7 hours ago, slave to zep said:

It starts here on Sunday..... can't wait!

Is  Alex connected to the show ?

He's not connected, but he was the inspiration for the new story line. Alex was talking about it on Friday's show.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 6:07 PM, zepscoda said:

Anyone watching the new X Files?

I dig it. Same vibe as the original show. It's no Fargo , I don't see any golden globes nominations, but its good fun... Lots of Alex Jones influence going on.

Hey Dallas. How's it going? My lady and I watched the 2nd EP today. I haven't watched tv in 6 years, except for football and hockey.

That 2nd EP was the goriest thing I've ever seen on tv! :lol: Loved it! My lady said it's scarier now because the themes are more relevant and plausible. And I agree. But yeah man, it's definitely fun and interesting to watch. Rock On.

8 hours ago, slave to zep said:

It starts here on Sunday..... can't wait!

Is  Alex connected to the show ?

Can't wait? Just give me the sign, Jules. :) 

You'll love it, I'm sure. And thanks for what you sent me. I'll hit you up in a few.

I found this for you, relevant to your question. Rock On.

https://youtu.be/Fgj_wlW-Ty4

"We live in a CitizenFour world now," says creator Chris Carter, referring to the documentary on NSA leaker Edward Snowden. "We’ve given up certain rights and freedoms because we want the government to protect us after 9/11. We see the admitted spying by the government. These are not things we’re making up and it informs everything Mulder and Scully and doing are doing."

The U.N. takeover threat, however, is something Carter suggests is credible. "The idea of a New World Order is relevant," Carter says. When we suggest the show is embracing "right-wing" theories, Carter counters, "It’s not necessarily. I don’t see Alex Jones as right-wing, I see him as libertarian … [and O’Malley is] a character who casts everything in doubt."

17 hours ago, zepscoda said:

He's not connected, but he was the inspiration for the new story line. Alex was talking about it on Friday's show.

16 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Hey Dallas. How's it going? My lady and I watched the 2nd EP today. I haven't watched tv in 6 years, except for football and hockey.

That 2nd EP was the goriest thing I've ever seen on tv! :lol: Loved it! My lady said it's scarier now because the themes are more relevant and plausible. And I agree. But yeah man, it's definitely fun and interesting to watch. Rock On.

Can't wait? Just give me the sign, Jules. :) 

You'll love it, I'm sure. And thanks for what you sent me. I'll hit you up in a few.

I found this for you, relevant to your question. Rock On.

https://youtu.be/Fgj_wlW-Ty4

"We live in a CitizenFour world now," says creator Chris Carter, referring to the documentary on NSA leaker Edward Snowden. "We’ve given up certain rights and freedoms because we want the government to protect us after 9/11. We see the admitted spying by the government. These are not things we’re making up and it informs everything Mulder and Scully and doing are doing."

The U.N. takeover threat, however, is something Carter suggests is credible. "The idea of a New World Order is relevant," Carter says. When we suggest the show is embracing "right-wing" theories, Carter counters, "It’s not necessarily. I don’t see Alex Jones as right-wing, I see him as libertarian … [and O’Malley is] a character who casts everything in doubt."

Thanks to both of you :)

It's ok, I will watch it on TV on Sunday with hubby, he's  actually the bigger fan. I didn't watch it at all in the 90's....  but we have the old episodes and I have watched a few.

On 1/28/2016 at 8:25 PM, apantherfrommd said:

That 2nd EP was the goriest thing I've ever seen on tv! :lol: 

Dude, I was thinking the same thing. I don't remember the original series being that gory. It's pretty cool I think.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Your attention, please.

This is probably as good a place as any to do this, so here goes...

For all the people I have debated / discussed / argued / whatever with, I want to take this time to offer my sincere apologies.
If I dismissed as ridiculous "conspiracy theories" any suggestions that 9/11 was a false flag operation by our own government, I readily admit - I was wrong and you were right.
All the times I defended the Bush Administration and the Iraq war and / or that, while it wasn't the best choice, it was the best at the time, I readily admit - I was wrong and you were right.
Particularly IpMan, with whom I repeatedly argued in favor of corporations, I readily admit - I was wrong and you were right.
Also, Disco Duck, who helped me to get an understanding of White Privilege - I was wrong and you were right.
It was the income tax angle that drove it home for me.
Good job.

This isn't to say I'm suddenly a flaming Liberal, but I'm certainly no Republican, and I am only Conservative fiscally.
I identify as Libertarian politically, but even that is peripheral to the main issue of my awareness / enlightenment.
Mostly, I simply feel compelled to be intellectually honest.

I recently watched - and I imagine it's probably referenced somewhere in the 17 pages of this thread, I just didn't bother checking - the documentary Zeitgeist, and it has literally changed my life.
It's even shaken my belief in God and Jesus Christ.
This isn't to say I renounce them, simply that I cannot in good faith say for a certainty that I am convinced of their existence.
If they are, good.

If you know about this documentary, cool.
If you don't, you owe it to yourself to watch it.
I can't say for a certainty what is absolutely true, only that it struck the chord of truth with me.

The 9/11 section was particularly mind-boggling, as I recognized my own mistaken presumptions about the various accounts, and mostly my previously unshakable confidence that "our Government would / could NEVER do anything like that".
I was mistaken.

And all the people who shared New World Order / One World Government / Bilderberg comments and theories, again - I was wrong and you were right.
I guess this is what is referred to as a crisis of faith.
But it's more of just increased awareness.

So yeah.
That is all.

The movie is on Netflix, if you prefer, as well as at least 2 more follow-ups.
Amazing stuff.

Peace.

On 9/19/2016 at 7:08 PM, TypeO said:

Your attention, please.

For all the people I have debated / discussed / argued / whatever with, I want to take this time to offer my sincere apologies.
If I dismissed as ridiculous "conspiracy theories" any suggestions that 9/11 was a false flag operation by our own government, I readily admit - I was wrong and you were right.
All the times I defended the Bush Administration and the Iraq war and / or that, while it wasn't the best choice, it was the best at the time, I readily admit - I was wrong and you were right.
Particularly IpMan, with whom I repeatedly argued in favor of corporations, I readily admit - I was wrong and you were right.
Also, Disco Duck, who helped me to get an understanding of White Privilege - I was wrong and you were right.
Good job.

This isn't to say I'm suddenly a flaming Liberal, but I'm certainly no Republican, and I am only Conservative fiscally.
I identify as Libertarian politically, but even that is peripheral to the main issue of my awareness / enlightenment.

I recently watched - and I imagine it's probably referenced somewhere in the 17 pages of this thread, I just didn't bother checking - the documentary Zeitgeist, and it has literally changed my life.
This isn't to say I renounce them, simply that I cannot in good faith say for a certainty that I am convinced of their existence.
If they are, good.

I can't say for a certainty what is absolutely true, only that it struck the chord of truth with me.

The 9/11 section was particularly mind-boggling, as I recognized my own mistaken presumptions about the various accounts, and mostly my previously unshakable confidence that "our Government would / could NEVER do anything like that".
I was mistaken.

And all the people who shared New World Order / One World Government / Bilderberg comments and theories, again - I was wrong and you were right.

So yeah.
That is all.

Amazing stuff.

Peace.

I've passed this several times on Netflix and Hulu and haven't checked it out yet...I will try to watch it this weekend... maybe tonight... thanks for the tip!

Well after watching this re investigation of the Jon Benet Ramsey murder, I am convinced that this punk kid brother did it and the parents covered it up.  She grabbed his pineapple, he whacked her with a flashlight and poked her with a railroad track piece from his train set to see if she was alive.  Nobody came through the window.  That bastard father bought off a proper investigation.  The ransom note was a complete fabrication done by the late Patsy

On 20-9-2016 at 2:08 AM, TypeO said:

Your attention, please.

Good job.

If they are, good.

I was mistaken.

So yeah.
That is all.

Amazing stuff.

Peace.

Zeitgeist:

Possibly the most immense amount of rubbish I have ever watched.

Conclusions that for instance Horus was a sun god, who was born on Dec 25th and later was crucified and resurrected would make every serious egyptologist cringe and/or laugh.

Here is a wonderful page that debunks the whole bullshit......worth reading if you have seen the movie and think that it makes sense http://skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/

On 9/23/2016 at 8:12 PM, zepscoda said:

I've passed this several times on Netflix and Hulu and haven't checked it out yet...I will try to watch it this weekend... maybe tonight... thanks for the tip!

It was an eye-opener for me.

8 hours ago, reswati said:

Zeitgeist:

Conclusions that for instance Horus was a sun god, who was born on Dec 25th and later was crucified and resurrected would make every serious egyptologist cringe and/or laugh.

Here is a wonderful page that debunks the whole bullshit......worth reading if you have seen the movie and think that it makes sense http://skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/

Meh.
I make no claims as to how accurate / inaccurate the information is, and the Religion section was the least of my concerns.
Parts 2 and 3 were far more concrete, and hardly rubbish.
Part 2 consists of a massive amount of actual news footage and interviews, so it's hard to see how that could be doubted.

I find it odd that a page based on skepticism would be skeptical of a movie that was skeptical of religion, Government and finance.
I also find it odd that someone who (back in the day of political and current events topics) - unless my memory is completely fucked - was pretty firmly against Religion, Bush, the War on Terror, Halliburton, NeoCons, etc., would now consider a movie that seems to follow those ideas as being rubbish.

Either way, everyone has opinions, but I thought a lot of the movie made pretty legitimate arguments.

9 hours ago, TypeO said:

I also find it odd that someone who (back in the day of political and current events topics) - unless my memory is completely fucked - was pretty firmly against Religion, Bush, the War on Terror, Halliburton, NeoCons, etc., would now consider a movie that seems to follow those ideas as being rubbish.

Just because the whole neocon/Bush/etc. logic doesn't make sense to me does not mean that the exact opposite makes sense.

On 20/09/2016 at 10:08 AM, TypeO said:

Your attention, please.

Good job.

If they are, good.

I was mistaken.

So yeah.
That is all.

Amazing stuff.

Peace.

I first watched these and the next two in the series, a couple of years ago. 

Absolutely brilliant stuff. Changed me as well.

I've been an atheist for many years and this documentary just reaffirms things I already believed.

And I have thought 911 was an inside job for about 7 years or so after watching so much stuff about it.

Recently I've been watching a lot of David Ickes videos.... even more confronting but as he says knowledge is power!

On 25/09/2016 at 2:43 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well after watching this re investigation of the Jon Benet Ramsey murder, I am convinced that this punk kid brother did it and the parents covered it up.  She grabbed his pineapple, he whacked her with a flashlight and poked her with a railroad track piece from his train set to see if she was alive.  Nobody came through the window.  That bastard father bought off a proper investigation.  The ransom note was a complete fabrication done by the late Patsy

I wondered if it were possible for someone to have come in and really did mean to abduct her for ransom and somehow she died and they kind of dropped her through the open window? Or perhaps dropping her was when she died? Or they chickened out and just left her and never tried to get the ransom?

None of this was addressed in the show.

On 25/09/2016 at 6:04 AM, reswati said:

Zeitgeist:

Yes, Rewati I was aware that he made some claims that aren't right, which is a damn shame because I do believe the basics are correct - that religion was invented to enslave the naive. I do believe they morphed sun/moon/ star etc worship into Gods.

I 100% agree with the 911  and illuminati parts.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:29 PM, slave to zep said:

Anyone else interested in posting? 

Yes! Wikileaks. What's more important? Where it came from or the contents within? I've always heard, "Don't kill the messenger!" Especially under the "Most Transparency Ever".

I see it coming from Seth Rich. Strangely, however, they found his wallet, credit cards and cellphone on his body in his "robbery theft".

CsVSh88UsAA3iVe.jpg

Sorry 4 pic. Just keeping with what Walter "started and was allowed to get away with" in the Random Picture thread. ^^ If his posts are not banned, when he does it, I guess political posts are allowed after all (although, I do not have a poor-trash potty mouth.)

WikiLeaks offers $20,000 for information on former DNC staffer's murder ... leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich

Otherwise:

Fly-H-NRD-600-579x382.jpg

1 hour ago, apantherfrommd said:

Yes! Wikileaks. What's more important? Where it came from or the contents within? I've always heard, "Don't kill the messenger!" Especially under the "Most Transparency Ever".

I see it coming from Seth Rich. Strangely, however, they found his wallet, credit cards and cellphone on his body in his "robbery theft".

CsVSh88UsAA3iVe.jpg

Sorry 4 pic. Just keeping with what Walter "started and was allowed to get away with" in the Random Picture thread. ^^ If his posts are not banned, when he does it, I guess political posts are allowed after all (although, I do not have a poor-trash potty mouth.)

WikiLeaks offers $20,000 for information on former DNC staffer's murder ... leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich

Otherwise:

Fly-H-NRD-600-579x382.jpg

Thete have been many leaks these last few weeks. If they're all legit and nothing happens, then you must believe in the illuminati theory. Your average person could not get away with this kind of stuff.....

On 10/1/2016 at 7:54 AM, slave to zep said:

I wondered if it were possible for someone to have come in and really did mean to abduct her for ransom and somehow she died and they kind of dropped her through the open window? Or perhaps dropping her was when she died? Or they chickened out and just left her and never tried to get the ransom?

None of this was addressed in the show.

Oh it was addressed. And its all a "RED HERRING".  ITts a smoke screen by the parents protecting the punk brother who is full of jealousy over Jon Bonet's success.   The best show is the one called "The Case of :JonBenet Ramsey.   Investigator team including Henry Lee, and Jim Clemente and Laura Richards, criminal behavior specialist from Scotland Yard and FBI and a top forensic criminal investigator that is now retired.  They took this case apart.  They climbed into the window and showed how the spider web that was still there, would have been knocked out if an intruder had come in.  They proved beyond any doubt that the intruder theory is total bogus.  And how the late Patsy, the mother, is the one that wrote the ransom note and left it on the stairs which is highly unusual.  The handwriting experts are convinced she wrote it.  They had all night to cover their tracks and do what they had to do.  But they made mistakes.  The bowl of pineapple and milk that the boy and JonBenet both liked was determined to set off a chain of events.  They believe she probably took a piece of his pineapple, as some was found in the autopsy in her stomach, and he , in a fit of rage spawned by jealousy, hit her over the head with the flashlight.  The flashlight is a perfect fit to the head wound that killed her.  Its a must watch.  I am totally convinced and I think that DR Phil is also.  He had that punk on his show.  He was arrogant, and if you watch the footage of the interview done two weeks after the murder he is very uncomfortable when asked about it.  Too much detail for me to cover here.  Maybe you can see it on You Tube.

On another topic and a show called "Missing Evidence' I a 100% convinced a man named Charles Allen Lechemere (Cross) was Jack the Ripper.  

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Oh it was addressed. And its all a "RED HERRING".  ITts a smoke screen by the parents protecting the punk brother who is full of jealousy over Jon Bonet's success.   The best show is the one called "The Case of :JonBenet Ramsey.   Investigator team including Henry Lee, and Jim Clemente and Laura Richards, criminal behavior specialist from Scotland Yard and FBI and a top forensic criminal investigator that is now retired.  They took this case apart.  They climbed into the window and showed how the spider web that was still there, would have been knocked out if an intruder had come in.  They proved beyond any doubt that the intruder theory is total bogus.  And how the late Patsy, the mother, is the one that wrote the ransom note and left it on the stairs which is highly unusual.  The handwriting experts are convinced she wrote it.  They had all night to cover their tracks and do what they had to do.  But they made mistakes.  The bowl of pineapple and milk that the boy and JonBenet both liked was determined to set off a chain of events.  They believe she probably took a piece of his pineapple, as some was found in the autopsy in her stomach, and he , in a fit of rage spawned by jealousy, hit her over the head with the flashlight.  The flashlight is a perfect fit to the head wound that killed her.  Its a must watch.  I am totally convinced and I think that DR Phil is also.  He had that punk on his show.  He was arrogant, and if you watch the footage of the interview done two weeks after the murder he is very uncomfortable when asked about it.  Too much detail for me to cover here.  Maybe you can see it on You Tube.

On another topic and a show called "Missing Evidence' I a 100% convinced a man named Charles Allen Lechemere (Cross) was Jack the Ripper.  

I have seen the show and No, they didn't address what I said. That of dropping her through the window.  An adult would have brushed the webs away but perhaps dropping her would not.

Only a theory.

On 10/14/2016 at 6:28 PM, slave to zep said:

I have seen the show and No, they didn't address what I said. That of dropping her through the window.  An adult would have brushed the webs away but perhaps dropping her would not.

Only a theory.

Why would they drop her into the house?  Makes no sense.  They did not take her.  Making the ransom note so stupid and obviously a botched cover up.  The Cops were bought to stay away.  They had money and power enough to keep the cops away.  A complete travesty of justice and the father is a disgrace for a human being

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 1:31 AM, slave to zep said:

Thete have been many leaks these last few weeks. If they're all legit and nothing happens, then you must believe in the illuminati theory. Your average person could not get away with this kind of stuff.....

If they're all legit and something would happen, I'd believe in a global elite as well.

Defcon_3_Type1.gif 

Archived