Conspiracy Theories...

kingzoso

i believe they have been visiting and interacting here on earth for a loooong time, perhaps millions of years....

there are some that say that they have interbred with us, and that is what we actually are today. i do believe this, also.

as for the power source of their vehicles, who knows what that is? maybe we have are close to understanding it.... maybe we are still thousands of years away from it.

Slave to Zep, you really believe they are here? Have been here? I mean, UFO's? Alien life? Seriously? Go take a class in Astronomy and then come back to me and say you still believe

Slave to Zep, you really believe they are here? Have been here? I mean, UFO's? Alien life? Seriously? Go take a class in Astronomy and then come back to me and say you still believe

An astronomy class means nothing, we would be considered stone age compared to a civilization which say evolved only a 1,000 years before us. We can only work with what we know, sure traveling at the speed of light or beyond is "technically" impossible but it is already shown through theory that viable work arounds such as the Alcubierre Drive (better known as Warp Drive) which is currently being tested in theoretical models. I this propulsion system, the vehicle does not need to move faster than light, it actually does not move at all, instead it distorts time-space and thus remains stationary while space itself moves. Pretty neat huh? Than there is the theory of producing a stable wormhole to fold space. If we can fold space moving from one end of the galaxy to the other (or even the universe itself) could happen i the blink of an eye.

Do not be constrained by our current technologies, they mean nothing. Our grasp of physics is akin to a first grader vs. a grad school scholar (other advanced life). The big question is not if we will develop these technologies, we will! The real question is will we survive as a species long enough to advance to that point.

An astronomy class means nothing, we would be considered stone age compared to a civilization which say evolved only a 1,000 years before us. We can only work with what we know, sure traveling at the speed of light or beyond is "technically" impossible but it is already shown through theory that viable work arounds such as the Alcubierre Drive (better known as Warp Drive) which is currently being tested in theoretical models. I this propulsion system, the vehicle does not need to move faster than light, it actually does not move at all, instead it distorts time-space and thus remains stationary while space itself moves. Pretty neat huh? Than there is the theory of producing a stable wormhole to fold space. If we can fold space moving from one end of the galaxy to the other (or even the universe itself) could happen i the blink of an eye.

Do not be constrained by our current technologies, they mean nothing. Our grasp of physics is akin to a first grader vs. a grad school scholar (other advanced life). The big question is not if we will develop these technologies, we will! The real question is will we survive as a species long enough to advance to that point.

thank you. i have said as much to ledzeppfan 77 before, but he cannot or will not grasp it. he, and many others, are not willing to think of possibilities other than our earthly endeavours. we do not know what is out there. ....... yet

or do we?

:)

http://www.ancient-code.com/number-confirmed-alien-planets-nears-1000/

thank you. i have said as much to ledzeppfan 77 before, but he cannot or will not grasp it. he, and many others, are not willing to think of possibilities other than our earthly endeavours. we do not know what is out there. ....... yet

or do we?

or do we?

I don't think anyone has trouble with alien life existing in the universe, but coming here to a hostile oxygen rich world and "probing" a few people and playing jokes on crop farmers. Then taking off again.not very sporting.

I don't think anyone has trouble with alien life existing in the universe, but coming here to a hostile oxygen rich world and "probing" a few people and playing jokes on crop farmers. Then taking off again.not very sporting.

Maybe a sense of humor is the highest form of intelligence thus most races have evolved to a permanent state of Monty Python. That would sure explain a lot.

:lol: ^^ Well put.

New Bigfoot Evidence Screened as Expert Claims Proof of Existence

Very glad they found the dude with new footage. I was so tired of seeing the one where he walks up a trail to the woods, turns back to fart and wink at the camera.

I don't know......that footage, the close up of his face, looks way to good to be true.

I think there is a conspiracy against me directly as every time I come up to a green light it ALWAYS turns red just before I get to it. I think there is a tin foil hat embedded into my truck somewhere and it sends out a signal to change the light.

That's correct slave, Linda has spent decades researching cattle mutilations. She use to be on coast to coast when Art Bell was the host, and had her own weekend show called Dreamland , something of an affiliate of coast.

That's correct slave, Linda has spent decades researching cattle mutilations. She use to be on coast to coast when Art Bell was the host, and had her own weekend show called Dreamland , something of an affiliate of coast.

what /who do you think is the cause of the mutilations?

Not so much a conspiracy as a fact. I've recently noticed a website troll that goes by Ritchie Blackm0re (fan club dude) sets up websites to discredit Led Zeppelin. If you log on to challenge him he blocks you. I guess this is some vain effort in dirty politics to elevate Deep Purple, whom I used to like. Now, not so much....

what /who do you think is the cause of the mutilations?

I'm not sure what to think about the mutilations. The have been going on for so long now, I feel it rules out a government black program. Would blood evaporate to the point where there is no trace of it, I'm not sure. I wouldn't think so, but really don't know, and could a scavenger remove organs with precision without ripping away the flesh and tissues surrounding the removed, I can't see how.

I'm not sure what to think about the mutilations. The have been going on for so long now, I feel it rules out a government black program. Would blood evaporate to the point where there is no trace of it, I'm not sure. I wouldn't think so, but really don't know, and could a scavenger remove organs with precision without ripping away the flesh and tissues surrounding the removed, I can't see how.

flies can eat away at some of the blood, but usually the animals are found after a few hours, so i don't think they would get rid of all of it. and yes, no animal can cut away at the flesh in the manner in which they occur. and why would any animal always just take the mouth, udders etc? and leave the good meat.

it is definitely man or et, not an animal.

It's interesting, yes, but be careful what you wish for.

A deal has already been struck. Cows aren't the only things being mutilated.

Things are never as they appear on the surface.

are you talking about the alleged agreement between the us gov. and aliens? and dulce base?

it is a scary thought.

which leads to another conspiracy theory .....

was phil schneider murdered?

http://www.openminds.tv/phil-schneiders-incredible-et-claims/

Archived