Four Sticks

Friends

Fixin' to Die

What is and What Should Never Be

Whole Lotta Love

Encore:

Big Log

Rock and Roll

Thanks for this Planted. Pretty similar to my Brooklyn show with exception of Big Log which was substituted for "Satan". A few add ins as well in the middle and beginning of songs as well.

Were you at the Boston show?

My show was so good and one of the best RP shows I've seen!!! I need more and get a bigger fix of Robert. Probably two more years, for another tour is what I'm guessing. Perhaps, less as he may have material ready to be recorded.

Thanks for this Planted. Pretty similar to my Brooklyn show with exception of Big Log which was substituted for "Satan". A few add ins as well in the middle and beginning of songs as well.

Were you at the Boston show?

My show was so good and one of the best RP shows I've seen!!! I need more and get a bigger fix of Robert. Probably two more years, for another tour is what I'm guessing. Perhaps, less as he may have material ready to be recorded.

Hi Dave!

Yes, we were there! My husband loved it! Thought this tour was much more his speed that's Band of Joy. We met ebk there also, she enjoyed it too.

My Robert fix would have been complete had he not had that man-bun! Damn! I need to see that mane of his! Hehe

Really loved the African influence as well. Been doing that hand wavy thing all week to all the LZ I hear!! I love the guy!! Can't wait for more...

Had the most marvelous evening there!! I promise I will post my pictures and the few videos I took. Video quality sucks, but I really just wanted the audio.

Of course, the best part of the evening was spending it with friends planted and mr. planted!! :)

Hi Dave!

Yes, we were there! My husband loved it! Thought this tour was much more his speed that's Band of Joy. We met ebk there also, she enjoyed it too.

My Robert fix would have been complete had he not had that man-bun! Damn! I need to see that mane of his! Hehe

Really loved the African influence as well. Been doing that hand wavy thing all week to all the LZ I hear!! I love the guy!! Can't wait for more...

Robert was doing that hand wave thing during my show in Brooklyn too. Especially, during WLL. Love this band better than BOJ. More rocking and love the different musical influences incorporated within. It also gives Robert the chance to belt it out when he wants and not restrain it like with the BOJ and AK, even though I enjoyed both of those collaborations. To me, this is what Robert should be doing, unless it's with you know who. Looking forward to a new release and hopefully tour with the SSS next year....possibly? Looking forward to a Daniel Lanois production (U2's Joshua Tree). We'll see. Such a great band and most the same as SS, but this is even better. More experienced with each other perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...

^^^Great album, E! Thanks for posting.

Who were those 2 babes at the show?? Hehe

The one on the left should have a modeling career!! :)

If you're interested, the rest of my vacation pics are in the 2013 Boston album. Your husband might like the Fenway Park photos :D

Archived