Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
lololabrute

Empress Valley - Love & Peace (sept 27 1971)

It's an altogether new audience tape. The quality is significantly better than the previously circulating source(sources?).

I've now listened to it and it does sound much better. But how come this has not gotten more attention? This is major!!

I've now listened to it and it does sound much better. But how come this has not gotten more attention? This is major!!

Cynicism? I feel like a lot of Zeppelin fans are spoiled -- they got excited for about a week, then moved on. Love & Peace is one of my favourite releases, and I even considered buying a copy...but $130 was far too high a price for me.

Sometimes it's worth it... especially for those shows.

;)

Speaking specifically about the Hiroshima show...it's an interesting one, to say the least. It features one of my favourite renditions of "Communication Breakdown."

Sounds great actually - a true upgrade and an amazing show - incredible that we can still have better versions available - i really don't get it, but really enjoy it! :)

A most enjoyable and stunning recording / performance. Fantastic to here Zeppelin in such quality during their early period peak...

Their latter day peak IMO BTW is LA '77, not Earl's

This is a great release, and was somewhat overshadowed by the recent Nassau '75 board coming out. "Love & Peace 1971" deserves a place in every self resspecting fan's collection.