What If ................... those rumours had been true or what if they had lived

weslgarlic

What if Bon Scott had lived, and had actually had a chance to sing some of the lyrics he had been working on for the upcoming Back in Black sessions?

Angus as said that the songs were only at the pre lyric riff/ jam stage and that Bon's only contribution was to sit in on drums on early sessions

What if Ozzy had stayed in Sabbath in 1979 , there are early versions of the song Heaven & Hell with him winging random lyrics on it

Angus as said that the songs were only at the pre lyric riff/ jam stage and that Bon's only contribution was to sit in on drums on early sessions

I have seen and read that as well – however, Bon’s girlfriend has stated that someone entered his residence during the first 48 hours of his death, and his lyric book went missing. Which seems to indicate that Bon most likely was working on some lyrics…It only seems logical and makes the most amount of sense that if you were the singer, and some song ideas started to come together, you would hum some of the sounds, and begin to formulate lyrical ideas to the general feeling or vibe of the song. He may not have shared it with the band yet.

I have seen and read that as well – however, Bon’s girlfriend has stated that someone entered his residence during the first 48 hours of his death, and his lyric book went missing. Which seems to indicate that Bon most likely was working on some lyrics…It only seems logical and makes the most amount of sense that if you were the singer, and some song ideas started to come together, you would hum some of the sounds, and begin to formulate lyrical ideas to the general feeling or vibe of the song. He may not have shared it with the band yet.

Not giving Brian Johnson much credit .... he had a lot to prove

What if Rod Stewart had have joined with beck , bogert and appice

What if Sandy Denny had recorded more tracks with Led Zeppelin

what if Plant's son had lived

what if Page and Plant had recorded a third album

what if Priory Of Brion had recorded an album

what if Plant and Bonham had reformed Band Of Joy

what if Joe Strummer had stayed with The Pouges

what if Joe Satrianai had stayed with Deep Purple

what if David Coverdale had rejoined Deep Purple in 1993

what if Coverdale/Page would have toured the USA ,when Page wanted to too

What if Rod Stewart had have joined with beck , bogert and appice

What if Sandy Denny had recorded more tracks with Led Zeppelin

what if Plant's son had lived

what if Page and Plant had recorded a third album

what if Priory Of Brion had recorded an album

what if Plant and Bonham had reformed Band Of Joy

what if Joe Strummer had stayed with The Pouges

what if Joe Satrianai had stayed with Deep Purple

what if David Coverdale had rejoined Deep Purple in 1993

what if Coverdale/Page would have toured the USA ,when Page wanted to too

What if...

I understand and realize your intensions about this topic, but I personally think that you are going overboard with all the what ifs...

What if... I won the 1 Billion dollar Lottery Powerball??? and I suddenly became 666 million dollars richer (after taxes)???

Would I propose and offer to Page/Plant/Jones/Jason to play a private gig for me and all my Friends (and distractors) I have made on this "mighty" forum, for say, 100 million American Dollars. Do you even think that They would evens consider such a proposal if it really happened to be True???

What if... What if... I really bought the 1 billion dollar Powerball ticket but never took the time or effort to have it validated?

(What if my Mother and Father never got married (or your parents). I think that would mean and indicate the you and Me would never would have been

born).

What if Led Zeppelin did not sell Their Souls to the Devil. Would They still be as Big and as Popular as They became???

What if...

I understand and realize your intensions about this topic, but I personally think that you are going overboard with all the what ifs...

What if... I won the 1 Billion dollar Lottery Powerball??? and I suddenly became 666 million dollars richer (after taxes)???

Would I propose and offer to Page/Plant/Jones/Jason to play a private gig for me and all my Friends (and distractors) I have made on this "mighty" forum, for say, 100 million American Dollars. Do you even think that They would evens consider such a proposal if it really happened to be True???

What if... What if... I really bought the 1 billion dollar Powerball ticket but never took the time or effort to have it validated?

(What if my Mother and Father never got married (or your parents). I think that would mean and indicate the you and Me would never would have been

born).

What if Led Zeppelin did not sell Their Souls to the Devil. Would They still be as Big and as Popular as They became???

I heard this joke from an episode of the Big Bang Theory and I thought I can share it with you. Penny tells the four guys this joke to pull their attention away from a new girl that just moved into a flat above them, and here it is:

(A physicist goes to an ice cream parlour every week and orders an ice cream for himself and offers an ice cream for the empty stool sitting next to him. This goes on for a while until the owner asks him what he is doing.

The man said “well I’m a physicist and Quantum Mechanics teaches us that it is possible for the matter above this stool to spontaneously turn into a beautiful woman who might accept my offer and fall in love with me”

The owner says” well there are a lot of single beautiful woman come in here every day, so why don’t you buy an ice cream for one of them and they might fall in love with you”.

And the physicist says “yeah, but what are the odds of that happening”!)

Page and Jones would've most likely played in / on the sessions.

But no George Martin ( Mr Catalyst ) , they may have kept Pete Best too , probably ended up another " Liverpudlian sound" nostalgia act on the tour circuit

Then they would n't have the same effect on popular music or culture ,, butterflies wings and all that

would they have still signed The Rolling Stones

I think Brian Johnson did a fantastic job on Back in Black. I just think it would have been cool to compare the difference between Brian and Bon for that album. It is a real shame that Brian hasn't written a single lyric to an AC/DC song since 1987. I find it odd that Brian says he was a weak song writer, because on Back in Black the writing was as very good and For Those About To Rock We Salute You was good as well.

What if FISH had joined Genesis instead of Ray Wilson

What if Kurt Cobain had not shot himself

what Jimmy Page never took heroine

What if Noddy Holder had have stayed in Slade

What if Keith Richards had been given and served a jail sentance for drugs

What if FISH had joined Genesis instead of Ray Wilson

What if Kurt Cobain had not shot himself

what Jimmy Page never took heroine

What if Noddy Holder had have stayed in Slade

What if Keith Richards had been given and served a jail sentance for drugs

Page was also a heavy drinker and cocaine user. I think his addictions would still have derailed him and Led Zeppelin at some point. And they still would have had a drummer and manager with their own substance abuse issues.

Page was also a heavy drinker and cocaine user. I think his addictions would still have derailed him and Led Zeppelin at some point. And they still would have had a drummer and manager with their own substance abuse issues.

substance abuse apart , had Bonham and more telling Plant's son survived may have of had a future , they may have gone lts of different ways , more and more into 80's technology like Plant's solo albums , or 80's MTV rock and ballads like Whitesnake et al .......

The Beatles were going to reform according to hints in Lennon's last interview , god know's what 80's beatles music would have sounded like

What if Ronnie James Dio and Ritchie Blackmore had reformed Rainbow around 1998

What if Deep Purple had changed there name to Rainbow when Joe Lynn Turner joined in 1991

would the original Dio reformed If Ronnie had lived

would Ozzy had made an album with Black Sabbath or Heaven & Hell released a second album had Ronnie lived

would Elf reformed had Ronnie lived

Archived