Plant & Page Collaboration

zoso866

Just listening to Sirius radio, the classic vinyl channel and they made mentioned of a Robert Plant & Jimmy Page Collaboration for next year.

Has anybody heard of this any details?

unlike Planetrock they don't have a news page on their website , so you'll after to listen again to see if they repeat it

Some drunk in a bar told someone, who told a crack head, who knows a cousin, who's cousin's best friend is a part-time DJ on a struggling no-name radio station that in Robert Plant was free in 2014...... so it must mean.............as we know, "A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS."

Q This was Plant;s attitude in 2006 , I wonder why he bothered in 2007 with the reunion unless it was a publicity stunt like 1988

Plant liked and respected the late Ahmet Ertegun and the O2 concert was a memorial for him. Or at least, this is the explanation I've read.

Just listening to Sirius radio, the classic vinyl channel and they made mentioned of a Robert Plant & Jimmy Page Collaboration for next year.

Has anybody heard of this any details?

I heard the same thing on Sirius. They have been accurate about all their breaking news stories in the past. But I will not get my hopes up until this is confirmed. Plz keep us posted w any info. Thnx!

Archived