2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

Nobody's going to pin a thread with all this bickering, hehe. I've got four pools to make picks for, including a suicide pool I just joined today.
Denver
New England
Chicago
Miami
New Orleans
NY Jets
Pittsburgh
Detroit
Indianapolis
Seattle
Jacksonville
St. Louis
San Francisco
Dallas
Washington
Houston

Thanks for kicking off the game DAS, here's the Week 1 schedule in case anyone needs it: I think I might wait awhile before making my picks, got a lot to chew over...

Baltimore at Denver - Denver
New England at Buffalo - New England
Cincinnati at Chicago - Cincinnati
Miami at Cleveland - Cleveland
Atlanta at New Orleans - Atlanta
Tampa Bay at NY Jets - Tampa Bay
Tennessee at Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh
Minnesota at Detroit - Minnesota
Oakland at Indianapolis - Indianapolis
Seattle at Carolina - Seattle
Kansas City at Jacksonville - Kansas City
Arizona at St. Louis - St. Louis
Green Bay at San Francisco - San Francisco
NY Giants at Dallas - Dallas
Philadelphia at Washington - Washington
Houston at San Diego - Houston

Just so you know, Chuck, the way you formatted your post it looks like those are Paul's picks, not yours.

Only ONE MORE HOUR TO GO 'TIL KICKOFF!!! Come on peeps...get your picks in! Where is Black Dog? Redrum? ebk? jb126? Bongo Man? Texas Melanie?

Picks in red

Baltimore at Denver
New England at Buffalo
Cincinnati at Chicago
Miami at Cleveland
Atlanta at New Orleans
Tampa Bay at NY Jets
Tennessee at Pittsburgh
Minnesota at Detroit
Oakland at Indianapolis
Seattle at Carolina
Kansas City at Jacksonville
Arizona at St. Louis
Green Bay at San Francisco
NY Giants at Dallas
Philadelphia at Washington
Houston at San Diego

By my count, we have 6 participants, maybe some more people will get their picks in before Sunday kicks off.

I know reading comprehension is not always a common thing on this forum, but Paul said before his game listing that he needed time to chew over his picks so I didn't think there would've been any confusion. I'll be more careful in the future. ;):lol:

I'm with you guys though.....where the hell is everyone with their picks???

I know reading comprehension is not always a common thing on this forum, but Paul said before his game listing that he needed time to chew over his picks so I didn't think there would've been any confusion. I'll be more careful in the future. ;):lol:

I'm with you guys though.....where the hell is everyone with their picks???

Yeah, last year we had around a dozen people competing.

Chuck, you and I both know what Paul said...but for someone just skimming by compiling the picks, it looks like you quoted Paul's picks without posting yours. Just trying to save someone some grief.

Yeah, last year we had around a dozen people competing.

Chuck, you and I both know what Paul said...but for someone just skimming by compiling the picks, it looks like you quoted Paul's picks without posting yours. Just trying to save someone some grief.

Just bustin' your balls, Sean! I hope more will join us during the season. Maybe some of these idiots with multiple personalities around here will! ;)

:peace:

Just bustin' your balls, Sean! I hope more will join us during the season. Maybe some of these idiots with multiple personalities around here will! ;)

:peace:

I have a feeling most of those people are soccer fans. Soccer is so dreary they are forced to invent multiple personalities to entertain themselves.

Poor Rick must be swimming at the bottom of a bottle of Jack after his Bills came soooooooooo close to upsetting the Patriots. I was sweating out every one of the morning games...at one point, I looked at every screen and I was losing every single game in the second half. Thankfully, the Patriots, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, and Seattle came thru at the end for me. But the Steelers and Jackoffs let me down big time.

Hope everyone is enjoying the unofficial American holiday of NFL Sunday!!!

I am disappointed in the lack of participants this year in our NFL picks pool...less than half of what we had last year. Come on people...it's free and painless. If you can spend all that time on the song name game or whatever name game threads proliferate here, surely you can muscle up the brain power and community spirit to make some NFL picks?

Poor Rick must be swimming at the bottom of a bottle of Jack after his Bills came soooooooooo close to upsetting the Patriots. I was sweating out every one of the morning games...at one point, I looked at every screen and I was losing every single game in the second half. Thankfully, the Patriots, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, and Seattle came thru at the end for me. But the Steelers and Jackoffs let me down big time.

Hope everyone is enjoying the unofficial American holiday of NFL Sunday!!!

I am disappointed in the lack of participants this year in our NFL picks pool...less than half of what we had last year. Come on people...it's free and don't cost nothing. If you can spend all that time on the song name game or whatever name game threads proliferate here, surely you can muscle up the brain power and community spirit to make some NFL picks?

We deserved a better outcome. That fucking Stevie Wonder screwed us by dropping a ball on third and short. I would have gone for it and not kicked the balll back to them. I am sick. And then the O's miss a grand slam in the 9th by inches

^^^

Great crowd at Buffalo at least. Better than all those losers in Florida that cannot even support a winning team like the Rays.

Thanks and I agree totally. The Dolphins get not much either or Jacksonville. Fair weather fans. Most transplanted. I have always thought Bills and Cleveland have the most loyal fanbase. After all, look at what they have endured and they stil come out.

Archived