2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

I believe that the Bengals are better than Kansas City. We took the Bengals to OT. Look what they did to the Jets. Kansas City is very fortunate to be 8-0. If you think they are going to win at Buffalo you must think they will go 15-1? Maybe a loss to Denver? Denver owns them in KC. But the Bills have owned them too. I love our chances in this game. The Bills are getting better. They are a year out of a playoff spot if not sooner. Sneaking into a wild card will be tough. But by next year they will have the tools in place and EJ back. My only concern is Spiller. If Spiller plays we have a huge shot. KC is going to have trouble on offense in this game.

KC's defense is gonna give your young qb trouble in this game. Buffalo, at home, always has a chance. If they had EJ and CJ playing, I may have picked them for the upset. They might still do it, but I give them less that a 50/50 chance. Cincinnati is too up and down to compare them to other teams - you never know which team will show up....the one that beat Green Bay and whipped the Jets by 40 - or the one that lost to Cleveland???

Looks like I had a lucky week...12-1 and leave it to the stupid Eagles to mess up my chance at a perfect card.

It was looking pretty bleak for a while...I was behind in several games(Detroit-Dallas, New England-Miami, Denver-Washington) before my picks eventually came through.

This week's picks...

Cincinnati...it's not that I have so much faith in Cincy, as my first thought was to pick Miami. But Tannehill is a joke and I absolutely cannot trust him. So Cincy it is, even though my gut says Miami.

Buffalo...call me crazy but KC has to lose eventually and they have been looking ordinary lately. They are benefitting from having a last-place schedule due to last year's 2-14 season. So I'm giving Rick's Bills one more shot.

Dallas...Dallas is one of those win one, lose one teams. Last week they lost...this week they'll win.

St. Louis...rematch of Super Bowl 2000. Rams have a great pass rush, if little else. I don't know what the hell Tennessee has, if anything. Why are they even still in the NFL? Who cares?

New Orleans...yes, at first glance this is a lock for the Who Dats! But...it's outdoors on the road in possibly chilly and windy conditions where ANYTHING can happen. I still like the Saints...but not as big a spread as if the game was in NO.

San Diego...normally, I don't like picking West Coast teams flying east for morning games, but Washington is a disaster. Their football team sucks, too.

Carolina...another boring NFC South snooze-a-thon.

Oakland...I predicted Oakland would finish 4-12, and yet they already have 3 wins with a banged up Philly being delivered to them on a silver platter this week. 4-4 is looking doable and maybe the playoffs can be in sight.

Seattle...as close to a lock as there is this week...even more than Saints @ Jets. If Tampa wins, there should be a Senate investigation.

Baltimore...Baltimore is having a terrible Super Bowl hangover but they always seem to win these grudge matches in Cleveland, city of losers.

New England...have a weird feeling Pittsburgh could pull off upset, but I'll stick with Brady at home.

Indianapolis...if Indy is for real they'll slaughter Houston.

Green Bay...division games are always wacky, especially on MNF...but GB is safe choice. When in doubt, always go with better QB.

Looks like I had a lucky week...12-1 and leave it to the stupid Eagles to mess up my chance at a perfect card.

It was looking pretty bleak for a while...I was behind in several games(Detroit-Dallas, New England-Miami, Denver-Washington) before my picks eventually came through.

This week's picks...

Cincinnati...it's not that I have so much faith in Cincy, as my first thought was to pick Miami. But Tannehill is a joke and I absolutely cannot trust him. So Cincy it is, even though my gut says Miami.

Buffalo...call me crazy but KC has to lose eventually and they have been looking ordinary lately. They are benefitting from having a last-place schedule due to last year's 2-14 season. So I'm giving Rick's Bills one more shot.

Dallas...Dallas is one of those win one, lose one teams. Last week they lost...this week they'll win.

St. Louis...rematch of Super Bowl 2000. Rams have a great pass rush, if little else. I don't know what the hell Tennessee has, if anything. Why are they even still in the NFL? Who cares?

New Orleans...yes, at first glance this is a lock for the Who Dats! But...it's outdoors on the road in possibly chilly and windy conditions where ANYTHING can happen. I still like the Saints...but not as big a spread as if the game was in NO.

San Diego...normally, I don't like picking West Coast teams flying east for morning games, but Washington is a disaster. Their football team sucks, too.

Carolina...another boring NFC South snooze-a-thon.

Oakland...I predicted Oakland would finish 4-12, and yet they already have 3 wins with a banged up Philly being delivered to them on a silver platter this week. 4-4 is looking doable and maybe the playoffs can be in sight.

Seattle...as close to a lock as there is this week...even more than Saints @ Jets. If Tampa wins, there should be a Senate investigation.

Baltimore...Baltimore is having a terrible Super Bowl hangover but they always seem to win these grudge matches in Cleveland, city of losers.

New England...have a weird feeling Pittsburgh could pull off upset, but I'll stick with Brady at home.

Indianapolis...if Indy is for real they'll slaughter Houston.

Green Bay...division games are always wacky, especially on MNF...but GB is safe choice. When in doubt, always go with better QB.

You are not crazy and our two teams, Buffalo and the Raiders, are going to be playoff teams this time next year.

Week 9 picks in red:

Cincinnati at Miami

Kansas City at Buffalo
Minnesota at Dallas
Tennessee at St. Louis
New Orleans at NY Jets
San Diego at Washington
Atlanta at Carolina
Philadelphia at Oakland
Tampa Bay at Seattle
Baltimore at Cleveland
Pittsburgh at New England
Indianapolis at Houston
Chicago at Green Bay

Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel and the Cleveland Browns.

Paul,, please note my change for picking Cleveland this week, instead of Baltimore, as I listed yesterday.

Thanks.

^^ I won't talk any trash because the Bills may very well kick their ass in the snow. But, a win is a win. 4-4 and still in the playoff hunt...

Think about it Paul, they would've had it regulation had that Gator kicker not missed that chip-shot earlier! Like I said before, when the Dolphins commit to the run - the entire game - they are a much better team! 142 yards rushing in the first half.

In a "who gives a f*ck" story of the day....Justin Blackmon was suspended for the remainder of the year, for failing another drug test!

Walter, not only the missed field goal, but potentially 6 points was left off the board when Miller fumbled away the ball inside the redzone, and Tannehill had a clean game, no turnovers from him for a change.

jabe & potted, thanks for the congrats, but as I'm sure we all know, this good luck could turn on a dime come Sunday....

Walter, not only the missed field goal, but potentially 6 points was left off the board when Miller fumbled away the ball inside the redzone, and Tannehill had a clean game, no turnovers from him for a change.

jabe & potted, thanks for the congrats, but as I'm sure we all know, this good luck could turn on a dime come Sunday....

Yes, indeed. That's why it's so much fun.

Congrats to to the crew living in Fla for picking the winner last night.

I should have listened to my gut. For once Tannehill didn't fumble away a victory. Now, hopefully my gut feeling is also correct on Buffalo.

I should have listened to my gut. For once Tannehill didn't fumble away a victory. Now, hopefully my gut feeling is also correct on Buffalo.

Big trouble now Strider. Tuel will start as Lewis is out. We are screwed unless he plays the game of his life. I do believe our defense will create big problems for them. But can they win this game on the ground? Its the NFL and this is still got upset written all over it but not like if Lewis were in. Now we get this punk ass MF at QB. Sucks. I love the Raiders today over philly. I think they are a gift minus 1.

OMG, I am now worried about myself. Instead of listening to 5 excellent new Zeppelin bootlegs I received yesterday, from a friend here on the forum, I am glued to the TV watching football. This is a sad state of affairs. I am now addicted to football. How did this happen?

It's so much fun. :ahhh:

Archived