2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

It will be interesting to see what Miami does tonight in the wake of all the Incognito bullshit. Will it fire them up or will they lay an egg vs. the Bucs....

The distractions may be over with? You have to hope. The so called experts on Sportsline believe Tampa will win this game. I do not have enough interest to read the whole reasoning. You may want to. To me its a game that I cannot watch. Clippers playing the Wolves

Week 11 schedule:

Indianapolis at Tennessee
NY Jets at Buffalo
Baltimore at Chicago
Cleveland at Cincinnati
Washington at Philadelphia
Detroit at Pittsburgh
Atlanta at Tampa Bay
Arizona at Jacksonville
Oakland at Houston
San Diego at Miami
San Francisco at New Orleans
Green Bay at NY Giants
Minnesota at Seattle
Kansas City at Denver

New England at Carolina

Damn. i forgot there was a game tonight. No insult intended. I cannot believe Tampa is 0-8.

How does a football nut such as yourself forget about Monday Night Football?!? :blink:

I'm glad I was too busy with the AFI Fest to watch any football and thus spared the aggravation of seeing my picks go down in flames.

Seems as if Seattle, Denver, and the Who Dats are the only teams to be trusted this season...maybe add New England to the list.

You certainly cannot say the same about San Francisco, Green Bay, and Indianapolis. :wtf:

And how about both Jacksonville and Tampa Bay getting off the schneid the same week and ruining Paul's dream of seeing two teams go 0-16.

Weird, man.

How does a football nut such as yourself forget about Monday Night Football?!? :blink:

I'm glad I was too busy with the AFI Fest to watch any football and thus spared the aggravation of seeing my picks go down in flames.

Seems as if Seattle, Denver, and the Who Dats are the only teams to be trusted this season...maybe add New England to the list.

You certainly cannot say the same about San Francisco, Green Bay, and Indianapolis. :wtf:

And how about both Jacksonville and Tampa Bay getting off the schneid the same week and ruining Paul's dream of seeing two teams go 0-16.

Weird, man.

Do you really think its still "Monday night football?" Its NOT. Not like in the days of Howard Cosell when you had true entertainment even if you had two shitty teams on. Now it all sucks.

Paul: Except for NO, Denver and Seattle - every team you picked I picked the opposite team. Please help. I am doing something really wrong. Any suggestions? I ask, only because I am a rookie.

Are you referring to my Week 11 picks or the previous week? You've been in the top three 2 weeks in a row as far as picking games, so whatever you are doing, I would say stick with it. This has been a tough year for most of us as far as picking games, so don't let a few losses get you down.

Are you referring to my Week 11 picks or the previous week? You've been in the top three 2 weeks in a row as far as picking games, so whatever you are doing, I would say stick with it. This has been a tough year for most of us as far as picking games, so don't let a few losses get you down.

Thanks Paul. I was referring to Week 11 picks. I will think about it and do what I have been doing, as you say.

Week 11 picks in red:

Indianapolis at Tennessee
NY Jets at Buffalo
Baltimore at Chicago
Cleveland at Cincinnati
Washington at Philadelphia
Detroit at Pittsburgh
Atlanta at Tampa Bay
Arizona at Jacksonville
Oakland at Houston
San Diego at Miami
San Francisco at New Orleans
Green Bay at NY Giants
Minnesota at Seattle
Kansas City at Denver

New England at Carolina

Thanks to jabe I now find myself referring to the Panthers as "Camolina".

Edit: changed Atlanta pick to Tampa Bay after further consideration. ;)

Indianapolis

Buffalo

Baltimore

Cincinnati

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

Tampa Bay

Arizona

Houston

San Diego

San Francisco

NY Giants

Seattle

Denver

New England

How in the hell am I still in first place after the dismal last two weeks I've had?

My Week 11 picks:

Indianapolis

Buffalo

Chicago

Cincinnati

Philadelphia

Detroit

Atlanta

Arizona

Houston

San Diego

New Orleans

NY Giants

Seattle

Denver

New England

^^ 8-6 isn't that dismal is it? It was good enough to tie for 1st place, while the rest of us bums were straddling .500 or below... :ph34r:

For some reason I thought I was 6-8 or worse. I've been immersed in the AFI Fest all week so I haven't had time to pay much attention to football. When I briefly checked the scores Sunday on my phone and saw GB and Indy and SF and Tennessee losing, I just assumed I was heading for a disastrous week.

Archived