2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

I am still in shock over the Seattle game. :mad:

Dont feel bad. I had them, Minnesota, Atlanta. All cover the spread but got nipped. I almost took Cleveland figuring New England might be in for a trap game. And they were. But they found a way to suck it out. Cleveland should never have blown that lead. I am really shocked the Colts have tanked the way they have. And how good is Philly? Was that a fluke because of the blizzard? You have to think that if the game were played on a good field the Lions would have been right in it

Well, I was in the Superdome watching my Dats win. So much fun. I had my scores up on my phone. I believe the Lions would have won if not for the snow. Two miracle wins: Pats and Ravens. Interesting days of football.

Cowboys got killed tonight. My boyfriend Romo just didn't get it done. Glad I picked Chicago.

Week 15 schedule:

San Diego at Denver
Washington at Atlanta
Chicago at Cleveland
Houston at Indianapolis
New England at Miami
Philadelphia at Minnesota
Seattle at NY Giants
San Francisco at Tampa Bay
Buffalo at Jacksonville
Kansas City at Oakland
NY Jets at Carolina
Green Bay at Dallas
Arizona at Tennessee
New Orleans at St. Louis
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh

Baltimore at Detroit

That Buffalo/Jacksonville game was a hard one to chew over, but as I always say "when in doubt go with the home team." I'm guessing Rick will have an opinion or two about that game. ^_^

And I'm putting my trust in the Lions again, I guess I'll never learn...

A friend of mine, a Bills fan, hopes they lose all remaining games to get the higher draft pick. Certainly if this was in the back of their minds, here is a game that they would have incentive to actually lose. I do not believe that will happen. And I am not sure it will make a difference because based on the positions they are going to draft from, I really do not think they will be left out in the cold of getting a quality player. I say either a run stopping linebacker or a wide receiver will be the way they go. Unless they feel EJ is a bust and I do not think that is the case. We are better than Jacksonville. I have no doubt about that. Motivation is the only concern here.

As for my picks, I have to take alot of chances.

San Diego

Atlanta

Cleveland

Houston

Miami

Philly

Seattle

San Fran

Buffalo

Oakland

Carolina

Dallas

Tennessee

New Orleans

Cincy

Detroit

Week 14 results:

Strider: 13-3

jb126: 13-3

paul carruthers: 12-4

pottedplant: 11-5

jabe: 10-6

LedZeppfan77: 6-10

Yearly results:

Strider: 132-75

jb126: 131-76

jabe: 127-80

paul carruthers: 126-81

LedZeppfan77: 116-91

Walter: 104-71

pottedplant: 62-38

DAS: 61-45

So the secret to me having a good week apparently is not to watch any football. I missed all the games last weekend, with the exception of about 15 minutes of the Bears-Cowboys game Monday night...and wouldn't you know it, my pick lost.

Week 15 picks:

San Diego at Denver
Washington at Atlanta
Chicago at Cleveland
Houston at Indianapolis
New England at Miami
Philadelphia at Minnesota
Seattle at NY Giants
San Francisco at Tampa Bay
Buffalo at Jacksonville
Kansas City at Oakland
NY Jets at Carolina
Green Bay at Dallas
Arizona at Tennessee
New Orleans at St. Louis
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh

Baltimore at Detroit

And you're the only one with a win after last night. I hope you put cold hard cash on that pick, Nostradamus!

That is a good one Strider. I was always a fan of the old boy. Intrigued by him to say the least. I do believe the best bets this week are Seattle to hammer the G men and the Bills to beat Jacksonville. Even though Jack has played far better of late. If the Bills come in meaning business, they should win. My only fear is the old lay down to get a better pick theory.

Archived