2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

I believe the Bills looked better in defeat than Miami or the Jets did in winning. Look who they beat after all. Cleveland is not New England.

I think I am 10-4 so far. I gave one away with the Bills but it sure could have been different and if Stevie holds on to the pass it would have been. That fucker has killed us, against Pittsburgh last year too.

As I griped about before, Tampa had their game one & a stupid, bonehead defender hits Geno Smith out of bounds and that 15 yard penalty puts the Jets in field goal position. Fucking knucklehead. :wall:

Looking ahead a little bit, Week 2 might be another tough week, a lot of games like Dallas/Kansas City where I don't know who to pick.

8-6, sh!t week for me. 1st week is always the toughest....for me at least!

Glad my dipsh!t Cowboys pulled it out last night - after creating 6 turnovers! Still had to sweat it out though, fuckin' offense still sucks ass! A lot of yards, but not a lot of points. Another day in paradise as a Cowboys fan....:rolleyes:

:bagoverhead:

At least they won for you, Chuck.

Was babysitting all day, so I'm only now able to compile everyone's picks. Here are the first week's results...

WEEK 1

paul carruthers 9-7

jabe 8-8

LedZeppfan77 10-6

Strider 13-3

DAS 11-5

Walter 9-7

Defending Champion jb126 12-4

^^ Actually, Walter is our defending champ, but you got everything else right. :P 9-7, a little better than I did opening week last year, on to Week 2.

NY Jets at New England
St. Louis at Atlanta
Carolina at Buffalo
Minnesota at Chicago
Washington at Green Bay
Miami at Indianapolis
Dallas at Kansas City
Cleveland at Baltimore
Tennessee at Houston
San Diego at Philadelphia
Detroit at Arizona
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Jacksonville at Oakland
Denver at NY Giants
San Francisco at Seattle
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati

I'll wait til I get a better picture of the injury report. I hear Reggie Bush may be questionable for this week...that makes a big difference in whether I pick Detroit or Arizona.

I think Detroit will light them up. I cannot see Arizona but then again, they surprised me in week one putting up such a fight vs the Rams. Your Raiders should win this week. I have very little doubt. They may actually be the best bet of the week sitting right in front of us?

Seems like we had a lot more people last year.

New England
Atlanta
Buffalo
Chicago
Green Bay
Indianapolis
Kansas City
Baltimore
Houston
Philadelphia
Detroit
New Orleans
Oakland
NY Giants
San Francisco
Pittsburgh

Kansas City is pretty loyal too.

Sports are very serious here. The reason we have a new GM, coach and QB this year is because people have been protesting and picketing the Chiefs front office and Clark Hunt caved to the pressure. There have even been planes chartered to fly over the games with banners demanding front office personnel be replaced (they didn't make it on TV for obvious reasons). If the team sucks people don't stop watching, they try to overthrow the front office by force. I don't think the fans here realize that they are fans and not actually an official part of the organization.

Archived