2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

And you're the only one with a win after last night. I hope you put cold hard cash on that pick, Nostradamus!

I have some on Buffalo and Seattle tomorrow. I just cannot see us losing to Jacksonville regardless of all the so called experts picking Jacksonville. The Vegas line moved suggesting they like Buffalo in Vegas.

Tempted to change some picks...just found out Jay Cutler is starting for Chicago not McCown. I can't stand Cutler...he's the type of player I loathe. A whiner, crybaby, choker, a cancer. But Cleveland is so awful.

I'm also weighing changing pix in Buffalo@Jax and NE@Miami games. Hmmmmm...

Tempted to change some picks...just found out Jay Cutler is starting for Chicago not McCown. I can't stand Cutler...he's the type of player I loathe. A whiner, crybaby, choker, a cancer. But Cleveland is so awful.

I'm also weighing changing pix in Buffalo@Jax and NE@Miami games. Hmmmmm...

Cleveland is so awful they almost beat New England. I am not saying they are good Strider. You better take the Bills or you will be crying later

I had a feeling the Vikings would be trouble today. Why did I not take a shot with them? If I knew Peterson was out I never would have I will admit.

EJ just hit an idiot in the numbers and he was not looking. Never out of the woods. Man did we get lucky on that fumble. Still 20-10 good guys

6-3 after 9 games, who saw that Vikings game shaking out the way it did? :wacko:

The funny thing is that on Sunday night football last year or year before, Al Micheals and Chris Collingsworth did the Eagles and Vikings game. And the Eagles were huge favorites. Minnesota smoked them just like today. Collingsworth said to Micheals " I saw this coming". Micheals said "You saw this comings?" "Are you kidding me?" "Who do you like in the 5th at Santa Anita tommorrow?" Being the huge racing fan he is. But Minnesota has Philly's number for future reference. There have always been trends over the last 40 years or so. I remember a few. Atlanta had the Bear's number, the Lions had the Ram's number and Denver has KC's number in KC. Very strange stuff. Not 100 percent of course

I was bad enough on my morning picks but I lost all the late games except one...only my Raida's came thru for me by losing.

And Rick's Bills finally paid off, even though your quarterback tried to give the game away. :rolleyes:

I was bad enough on my morning picks but I lost all the late games except one...only my Raida's came thru for me by losing.

And Rick's Bills finally paid off, even though your quarterback tried to give the game away. :rolleyes:

What to do with EJ? My friend is ready to hang him and throw him to the wolves. I am not ready to give up on him by any means. He is a rookie, had a big injury, and did play some rock solid games including pouinding the Jets and a miracle finish win vs Carolina, with yours truly in the house for the first time since Flutie was QB. I had to turn off my cell phone. The idiot kept sending me negative shit and now I am ready to tell him the party is still going on. LOL. What a win ! At big bad Jacksonville.

Week 16 schedule:

Miami at Buffalo
Minnesota at Cincinnati
Indianapolis at Kansas City
Tampa Bay at St. Louis
Cleveland at NY Jets
Dallas at Washington
New Orleans at Carolina
Tennessee at Jacksonville
Denver at Houston
NY Giants at Detroit
Arizona at Seattle
Pittsburgh at Green Bay
Oakland at San Diego
New England at Baltimore
Chicago at Philadelphia

Atlanta at San Francisco

Well, well, well...look who has slid into third place ahead of jabe! Well played Paul...and congratulations to you and pottedplant on being the only two to finish above .500 and winning the week.

Thanks Strider, I was just thinking how better the week could have been had I not put my trust in the Bungles and those damn Detroit Lions! Anyways, on to week 16....

Miami (We're coming for you Rick)
Cincinnati (Well, I don't believe in the Bungles, but at home they should have enough to beat the Vikings; key world being should)
Kansas City (Tough pick, but going with the home team)
St. Louis
Cleveland
Dallas (I think the Boys are already toast, but if they lose this game then oh my)
Carolina (sorry potted, but the Saints just look too feeble on the road not to go with the Panthers, maybe I'll be proven wrong)
Jacksonville (Another tough call, but when in doubt go with the home team)
Denver (Just the tonic the Broncos need, the Texans)
Detroit (Here I go again with these damn Lions, but the G-Men are just too pathetic)
Seattle
Green Bay (Will Aaron Rodgers return?)
San Diego
Baltimore (I believe this is a must win game for the Pats, but the Ravens seem to know the formula for beating Brady & Belichik)
Chicago (I would not be surprised if this game got into the 40s score wise)
San Francisco

Bwahahahaha

Miami is coming for us?

Well my buddy, a Bills fan, wants us to lose the rest of the games for the pick. I am not like that.

Here goes nothing

Buffalo (we beat you in Miami, so we can beat you in the nasty elements)

Cincy

KC

St Louis

Cleveland

Dallas

Carolina

Tennessee

Denver

Detroit

Seattle (concern here is when does Carrol start to rest guys?)

Pittsburgh

San Diego

New England

Philly

San Fran

Archived