DAS

Here we go:

Buffalo

Cincinnati

Kansas City

St. Louis

New York Jets

Dallas

New Orleans. - I had a Voodoo Queen put a hex on the Panthers, so it's ok Paul :)

Tennessee

Denver

Detroit - here I go again, but the Giants just suck so bad

Seattle

Pittsburgh

San Diego

New England

Philadelphia

Sandra cisco

Bills and Dolphins are blacked out here

No sell out at Rich Stadium?

I thought you had the NFL package on Direct TV? All NFL games should be available to you. If not, you'll have to go to a sports bar that has Direct TV or Dish.

No sell out at Rich Stadium?

I thought you had the NFL package on Direct TV? All NFL games should be available to you. If not, you'll have to go to a sports bar that has Direct TV or Dish.

No. But it would not matter. The blackout rules still apply and Direct Tv and Sunday ticket cannot show it in a blacked out area.

^^ So there's no way you can follow the game??? I'm guessing you can still get a radio broadcast, right??

Of course its on local radio. Always. But I have Xmas to think of. We are out of it. So it really is not top priority. I will keep an eye peeled on the developements.

Hooboy...two weeks left...let's see if I don't squander the lead like I did last year.

Week 16 picks:

Miami...I got a look at Tannehill's girlfriend for the first time last week. Nice.

Cincinnati...both the Vikings and Bungles never do what I want them to, so I might as well go with the home team.

Kansas City...I can't figure the Colts out.

St. Louis...see my comments above for the Minn@Cin game.

NY Jets...fuck it, I'll take a gamble with the Jets.

Dallas...Incredibly, Dallas still has control of their playoff destiny...win out and they're in.

Carolina...Sorry pottedplant, New Orleans has looked too awful on the road for me to pick them against the Panthers.

Tennessee

Denver...What? No 28 point spread?!?

Detroit...Again, see above.

Seattle

Green Bay

San Diego

New England...New England rarely loses two in a row.

Philadelphia...Foles seems to like home cooking.

San Francisco...49ers in playoff-push mode.

Week 16 picks:

Miami at Buffalo
Minnesota at Cincinnati
Indianapolis at Kansas City
Tampa Bay at St. Louis
Cleveland at NY Jets
Dallas at Washington
New Orleans at Carolina
Tennessee at Jacksonville
Denver at Houston
NY Giants at Detroit
Arizona at Seattle
Pittsburgh at Green Bay
Oakland at San Diego
New England at Baltimore :-(
Chicago at Philadelphia

Atlanta at San Francisco

Welcome back Walter.

Another welcome back to Walter. :wave: I guess your Cowboys will continue to tease you all the way down the stretch....

Hi Paul! :wave: I really like what your Dolphins have been doing! I think I should've picked them today, but Buffalo is such a tough place to play and all this weather coming in too. If Miller and Thomas can run, and they should be able to, I think you guys will continue to win.

My Cowboys are a disgrace to the star they wear on their helmets. It all starts at the top...until Jones is gone, nothing will change. If they lose the next two, MAYBE he'll get rid of Garrett. But he will just hire another puppet, and Jerrah will stay on as GM and that is where the problem originates.

^^ I may be thinking too far ahead, but if the Boys don't make it, I always thought it would be a good idea to try to get Bill Cowher out of the studio & on the sidelines as Dallas' head coach. If there was a guy who could give that organization the kick in the ass it needs it might be him.

But as you said Walt, as long as Jerry is the G.M. it may be a moot point who coaches the Boys. Bill Parcells seemed to have them going in the right direction & Jerry couldn't get out of his way....

Hi Paul! :wave: I really like what your Dolphins have been doing! I think I should've picked them today, but Buffalo is such a tough place to play and all this weather coming in too. If Miller and Thomas can run, and they should be able to, I think you guys will continue to win.

My Cowboys are a disgrace to the star they wear on their helmets. It all starts at the top...until Jones is gone, nothing will change. If they lose the next two, MAYBE he'll get rid of Garrett. But he will just hire another puppet, and Jerrah will stay on as GM and that is where the problem originates.

Miami is going to catch a break this year. Its going to be in the low 40's and rain predicted all afternoon. So it might be a sloppy game. I cannot see it as its blacked out. Xmas is higher on most people's agenda around here today. I think its a toss up to be quite honest.

Archived