2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

I believe you are right, Redrum. The mighty fall hard.

Hey, the Cards were 9 and 5. But I am shocked they beat them in that noisy ass stadium.

I'm right outside Seattle so I see the bragging on the news all the time.

It's always good for a top team (for them at least) to lose just before the playoffs, to get themselves refocused and realize they are not invincible, IMO. It seems the teams on a big win streak are the ones who never win the big show.

Hey, the Cards were 9 and 5. But I am shocked they beat them in that noisy ass stadium.

I'm right outside Seattle so I see the bragging on the news all the time.

I cannot figure out Arizona for the life of me. To me they may be the biggest surprise of the year. I just cannot see them doing it again in the NFC title game, which is likely the only scenario they would meet? Shocking.

Sucks that life got in the way of my football picks! ;)

How dare it? Hopefully it was good living that got in the way.

Hard to believe there's only one week left. Thanks DAS, paul and Strider for coordinating - great fun.

Week 17 schedule:

Carolina at Atlanta
Baltimore at Cincinnati
Houston at Tennessee
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
NY Jets at Miami
Detroit at Minnesota
Washington at NY Giants
Cleveland at Pittsburgh
Green Bay at Chicago
Denver at Oakland
Buffalo at New England
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
San Francisco at Arizona
Kansas City at San Diego
St. Louis at Seattle

Philadelphia at Dallas

Week 17 schedule:

Carolina at Atlanta Carolina

Baltimore at Cincinnati Baltimore

Houston at Tennessee Tennessee

Jacksonville at Indianapolis Indy

NY Jets at Miami Miami

Detroit at Minnesota Detroit

Washington at NY Giants Washington (Yup)

Cleveland at Pittsburgh Pittsburgh

Green Bay at Chicago Green Bay

Denver at Oakland Denver

Buffalo at New England NE

Tampa Bay at New Orleans NO

San Francisco at Arizona San Francisco

Kansas City at San Diego KC

St. Louis at Seattle Seattle

Philadelphia at Dallas Philadelphia

^^ Unless I missed something, the Pats are in no position to rest their starters. If Cincy wins they would be 11-5, meaning the Pats would have to lose in order for Cincy to overtake them for that #2 seed. I'm pretty sure that's how the playoff picture looks right now, correct me if I'm wrong.

In short, it looks like Mr. Brady is going full tilt for Buffalo.

^^ Unless I missed something, the Pats are in no position to rest their starters. If Cincy wins they would be 11-5, meaning the Pats would have to lose in order for Cincy to overtake them for that #2 seed. I'm pretty sure that's how the playoff picture looks right now, correct me if I'm wrong.

Upon further investigation on the matter I do believe you are correct Paul. The line just fell to 8 1/2 indicating they like the Bills chances a bit in Vegas. If our D plays like they did against Miami, we can win We had them in week one only to squander the game with a couple minutes left. But do not forget it was the kid's first game as a pro. Bills are on the way up.

In addition to a win by the Patriots, albeit unlikely (apologies to Strider), should Denver lose to Oakland the Patriots would have home field for the playoffs.

Archived