2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

You totally missed the joke. I know you changed your pick in time and wasn't questioning that at all.

My sense of humour is gone after watching this rigged ass shit. Two straight misconduct calls totalling 30 yds on same play. Are you fucking kidding me? New England blocks guys in the back and they do not get called. We get called for talking.. Rigged shit

Week 17 results:

jb126: 15-1

paul carruthers: 15-1

pottedplant: 14-2

Walter: 13-3

Strider: 12-4

LedZeppfan77: 12-4

jabe: 11-5

apantherfrommd: 11-5

Yearly results:

jb126: 164-91

Strider: 162-93

paul carruthers: 157-98

jabe: 151-104

LedZeppfan77: 147-108

Walter: 126-81

pottedplant: 97-51

DAS: 61-45

apantherfrommd: 11-5

So, unless I screwed up the math again, congratulations to our new regular season picks champ jb126! I don't know if there's a prize for the winner but you certainly earned one. Kudos! :cheer:

Thanks guys and gal :). As always, this has been fun. Thanks Paul for doing a terrific job with posting schedules and tallying. I look forward to getting started with the playoff predictions.

You'll get your prize when I see you. ;)

:yesnod:

Thanks Jabe. What I want to know is how do I get through football withdrawal?

You've got another several weeks to feed your addiction. Maybe move onto hockey or hoops while waiting for April?

See you all over in the playoffs thread. Cheers.

Thanks Jabe. What I want to know is how do I get through football withdrawal?

I have an idea with baseball. We all pick one team in each division. Count all their wins and get a point for each win. Circle one team as your preferred team and double their points at years end. You could keep a weekly score but it would not require anything but a one time pick your teams in April? Just a thought.

Archived