NY Giants at Carolina - NY Giants
Houston at Baltimore - Baltimore
Atlanta at Miami - Atlanta
Buffalo at NY Jets - Buffalo
Indianapolis at San Francisco - San Francisco
Jacksonville at Seattle - Seattle
Chicago at Pittsburgh - Chicago
Oakland at Denver - Denver

Thatta boy Walter. Go Bills!!!!!!So another KC believer? I just have to see KC come east and beat a decent team. I am quite sure the Eagles do not want to lose to Andy Reid. There are alot of games that could go either way. Sticking my neck out with the Lions only because of Shanahan's move to a backup QB and Detroit does have one potent offense. But is it going to be same old thing on defense? It may not matter in this game. They should be able to outscore them. But Washington is not going to want to be 0-3 either. Just like the Pittsbugh game. Chicago is clearly better than them right now. But its in Pittsburgh and its desperation time. The Vikes should have beat them IMO. I think I am going to pound the Vikings and Seattle and yes lay the 19 1/2. Biggest spread in recent memory and it was the spread in Super Bowl III for you that are too young to remember. Biggest upset in the history of sports easily

^^ Just curious Rick, where did you hear that RGIII is not playing Sunday? As far as I know he's still the starting QB for the Taters...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9688666/robert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-says-adrian-peterson-raise-expectations-others-knee-injuries

On CBS sportsline yesterday they had an arcticle and said Shanahan was going to go with the other guy until RG is healthy.

Walter is cool blue.

Week 3 picks in red:

Kansas City at Philadelphia
Green Bay at Cincinnati
St. Louis at Dallas
San Diego at Tennessee
Cleveland at Minnesota
Tampa Bay at New England
Arizona at New Orleans
Detroit at Washington
NY Giants at Carolina
Houston at Baltimore
Atlanta at Miami
Buffalo at NY Jets
Indianapolis at San Francisco
Jacksonville at Seattle
Chicago at Pittsburgh
Oakland at Denver

Picked up your defense for my fantasy team this week.....they better be stingy!

Thatta boy Walter. Go Bills!!!!!!So another KC believer? I just have to see KC come east and beat a decent team. I am quite sure the Eagles do not want to lose to Andy Reid. There are alot of games that could go either way. Sticking my neck out with the Lions only because of Shanahan's move to a backup QB and Detroit does have one potent offense. But is it going to be same old thing on defense? It may not matter in this game. They should be able to outscore them. But Washington is not going to want to be 0-3 either. Just like the Pittsbugh game. Chicago is clearly better than them right now. But its in Pittsburgh and its desperation time. The Vikes should have beat them IMO. I think I am going to pound the Vikings and Seattle and yes lay the 19 1/2. Biggest spread in recent memory and it was the spread in Super Bowl III for you that are too young to remember. Biggest upset in the history of sports easily

Needed a mojo change....;)

Walter is cool blue.

Week 3 picks in red:

Kansas City at Philadelphia
Green Bay at Cincinnati
St. Louis at Dallas
San Diego at Tennessee
Cleveland at Minnesota
Tampa Bay at New England
Arizona at New Orleans
Detroit at Washington
NY Giants at Carolina
Houston at Baltimore
Atlanta at Miami
Buffalo at NY Jets
Indianapolis at San Francisco
Jacksonville at Seattle
Chicago at Pittsburgh
Oakland at Denver

^^ I've already got October 20 circled on my calendar, Bills at Dolphins.

No No No, I am not saying we cant win that one also, but you have to come up and play in the cold winter of Ralph Wilson stadium in December for the first time in years.

Just noticed that strangely, we will be coming back from two road games in Florida. At Tampa and Jacksonville

KC

Payback time.

Coach Reid leaves Philly with a victory and and his pockets stuffed with cheesesteak sammiches.

More picks to follow...

KC

Green Bay

Dallas

Tennessee

Minnesota

New England

New Orleans

Detroit

NY Giants

Houston

Miami