2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

Heh, you know what I'm going to say if the Bills end up losing, same old Bills... :rolleyes::lol:

I do not think that would be a fair label if they lose to the defending Super Bowl champions and especially if they put up a fight. You know as well as I that we lost because of our two starters in the secondary being out. Do you think Byrd allows that TD? No way. Gilmore would not either. Nor McKelvin. Banged up secondary cost us and if none of them return for tomorrow we are screwed. But I hear that two are questionable which tells me they may play? That can make all the difference. And if Super Mario is a go, then he could get to Flacco. The Bills are getting better. I will still take our team over the Jets in a second. When we are healthy we will pay them back and then some.

And spread those cheeks for Monday night dude.

San Fran (may not be as easy as it looks)

Buffalo

Cincy

Arizona

Indy

Houston (trap game for Seattle who are my choice to win it all)

Detroit

Giants

Minnesota

Tennesee

Oakland

Dallas

Denver

Atlanta (lock of the week)

New Orleans

I cannot edit my pick. But I am going to make one change as the games have not started on Sunday;. I am taking Tampa over Arizona. Can a couple of you please confirm this so I know I am ok with it? So I am changing from Arizona to Tampa. Thanks Sat evening 1147 EST

You're good Rick. It is 2:22 am PST and I'll confirm your pick is changed in time. For the record, let it be known that LedZeppfan77 has picked Tampa Bay over Arizona.

Any special reason why you decided to go with Tampa...was it Tampa benching Josh Freeman?

You're good Rick. It is 2:22 am PST and I'll confirm your pick is changed in time. For the record, let it be known that LedZeppfan77 has picked Tampa Bay over Arizona.

Any special reason why you decided to go with Tampa...was it Tampa benching Josh Freeman?

I just believe Arizona is not going to beat Tampa in their house, given how Tampa lost a real tough game in NY vs Jets. I think Tampa is better than them slightly and they are home.

I'm gonna start making my Sunday picks on Sunday....something's gotta change - I can't pick for sh!t this season!

Still don't know how jabe picked the Browns game correctly! I'm with Rick, who the f*ck are the Browns? Since dealing Richardson, they look like a different team!

I'm gonna start making my Sunday picks on Sunday....something's gotta change - I can't pick for sh!t this season!

Still don't know how jabe picked the Browns game correctly! I'm with Rick, who the f*ck are the Browns? Since dealing Richardson, they look like a different team!

We are going to take them apart on Thurs . Battle of Lake Erie

Damn Walter's Cowboys! Damn Cincinnati...what kind of 3-0 team loses to the Browns? The Bungles, that's who. I still make that Tampa pick...but then, that's why I hate teams like Tampa and Arizona and Cleveland. They suck, but they're just mediocre enough to win once in a while and fuck up your picks.

BOO RAIDERS! HOORAY BEER!

So, I'm sitting at 10-4 along with jabe going into tonight's game at the Superdome in the Big Easy. I think Brees is going to hook him some 'Fins!

Week 5 schedule:

Buffalo at Cleveland
New Orleans at Chicago
New England at Cincinnati
Detroit at Green Bay
Kansas City at Tennessee
Seattle at Indianapolis
Jacksonville at St. Louis
Baltimore at Miami
Philadelphia at NY Giants
Carolina at Arizona
San Diego at Oakland