2013 NCAA College Football

ebk

Nice come from behind win last night for the Orange! Plus you won the first part of your parlay, right Rick? Always nice to close the season with a win in a bowl game!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yes great win. Its a two week parlay. Need the Game Cocks and Clemson. I did it for fun. And I like the chances of those teams. SU is number 2 in hoops!!!

SU is number 2 in hoops!!!

They play Villanova this afternoon at "The Dome", on CBS. Nice rivalry game, especially with SU in the ACC now.

Who's gonna win the FSU/Auburn National Championship Game?

I'll take FSU by 10.

They play Villanova this afternoon at "The Dome", on CBS. Nice rivalry game, especially with SU in the ACC now.

Who's gonna win the FSU/Auburn National Championship Game?

I'll take FSU by 10.

Oh man. I did a search and could not find the thread. And what are the chances you would post this now? I will ask the mods to zap mine

Looking even better now. SC has the ball, a 10-pt. lead, and 3 min to go! Who is Clemson playing?

Hey Walter. Clemson is playing Friday night vs Ohio State. Clemson is plus 3. I am on the clothes line. Have them to cash out two parlays. Go Clemson

63 people picked this game on the "Streak" game in fantasy on ESPN. A fun game you should try. If you can get far you can win money. But its damn near impossible. Go try and see. only 11 percent picked Clemson to win. Well, put me in that 11 %. Go Clemson

I know there aren't as many college football fans here as there are NFL fans, but I thought at least Walter or jabe would be here representing for the last BCS championship game.

What a game it turned out to be, too, finally ending the SEC's streak.

Rick, don't tell me you didn't even wager on the game? What is the world coming to?

As a USC Trojan, I didn't really care for either team but was slightly leaning Auburn's way. But congratulations FSU fans and congratulations on both schools waging a terrific game.

Mrs. Walter and her side of the family are ALL FSU fans.....I went to bed after the first possession of the 2nd half. My work day starts too early to be up that late.... What a finish! Congrats to the Seminoles! :cheer:

Mrs. Walter and her side of the family are ALL FSU fans.....I went to bed after the first possession of the 2nd half. My work day starts too early to be up that late.... What a finish! Congrats to the Seminoles! :cheer:

So what does that make you, Chuck...a Gator? ;)

Great game!

Of course I was pulling for Auburn to knock Winston off his pedestal, even though he was raised 15 miles from where I live.

He may be clean, but I can't get it out of my mind that he (Winston) might be tainted. I wish that cloud in Tallahassee never appeared.

Bite your tongue, er finger! ;) I would NEVER be a Gator!!! I thought by now you'd know I bleed orange, Syracuse Orange!

Hahaha. You know, something in my head was saying Syracuse, but then I worried I was confusing you with Rick and I know you wouldn't like that at all!

Hahaha. You know, something in my head was saying Syracuse, but then I worried I was confusing you with Rick and I know you wouldn't like that at all!

Gee, thanks alot Strider. I suspect the championship game this year had little interest nationally? Auburn and FSU? Please. A southern game. The worst matchup in my life

jabe, glad you supported the Trojans in college - unwanted pregnancy at an early age can really mess up someone's life! ;)

I attended a university in a small town southwest of Birmingham.

When you went to the mom 'n pop pharmacy to get your raincoats, (behind the counter of course) the pharmacist would ask you with a straight face: "Do you want the ones with the holes in 'em, or without the holes?"

Then give you a wide smile.

Funny fucker.

Troy State? Mrs. Walter earned a graduate degree from their satellite campus down here.

U of Montevallo, in Montevallo, AL.

Troy State is south of Montgomery by 40 or 50 miles. Usually drive through Troy on the way to the Gulf Coast.

Speaking of Troy State, a fine player who proudly wears the Silver Star of the Dallas Cowboys, DeMarcus Ware, played at Troy State.

• 3 months later...

Archived