Has Jimmy Page ever played live with Keith Richards

hecube

I love it.. Usually these all star jams are a mess. But this.... well this was a mess too but incredible at the same time..

Nice little tribute to STH in there too.. It would have been nice to hear Johnny Cash sing a verse... but Neil Young nailed it in his own special way..

Cool to see the amazing Edgar Winter in the background too.

Thanks for posting..

Well, they played on the same day in Knebworth, Wood and Keef were doing their New Barbarians thing before Zeppelin took the stage.

I think Keef desliked Zeppelin, he loved Jimmy and his guitar playing but he was horified with the singing (Robert), he said in an interview.

Robert Plant didn't like Red Hot Chili Peppers too. Is he an old fool too?

I had never heard of Robert slamming RHCP until now... But I'm not surprised..

He can be very opinionated.. so if he can dish it out, he'd better be able to take it..

Richards can come across as an idiot though.

He's said more negative things about his own front man than he has about Robert .... or anyone else.

I had never heard of Robert slamming RHCP until now... But I'm not surprised..

He can be very opinionated.. so if he can dish it out, he'd better be able to take it..

Richards can come across as an idiot though.

He's said more negative things about his own front man than he has about Robert .... or anyone else.

RAP's not the only one , Nick Cave's had a go at them too ....well they are shite .a sort of funkier Maroon 5

Archived