NFLZ Sportbook

jabe

Since the NFL season is still in its infancy, executive management would like to introduce a possible situation, beginning week #3, where participants could place either a two or three game parlay (their choice) up to, but no more than three times during the 16 game regular season.

Of course, you would not have to engage in this option.

This wager would take the place of your single game wager, but could be implemented up to only three times during the regular season. You would list your parlay picks as you list your single picks now.

Positive or negative replies are welcomed.

Man, I like a couple games next week big time. I like San Diego, Tampa, Atanta but my money is staying in the house. I do believe the line will change. So I am going to get in early while I can get the Bills at plus 2 1/2.

So, I have $1400.

I am putting $900 on Buffalo plus 2 1/2 over the Jets.

Oh, Bet Us, via Las Vegas

Edited by LedZeppfan77

That Green Bay line vs. the Bengals looks enticing, but I'll wait 'til after Monday Night Football before diving into Week 3.

I like Atlanta over Miami. Are you kidding me? Green Bay looks good now, but Cincy is supposed to be darn good this year. I think they will beat Pittsbugh tonight. Will have to see how they look.

Thanks Rick...your Bills came thru for me! Hope you had a good time at the game.

I'm waiting until after MNF to make my bet, too.

I put 900 on Buffalo over the Jets. It was great. Magical ending bringing back memories. Place was nuts. I think this team has tremendous potential and I mean this year in our division. I am not scared of any team in our division and yes that includes the overated Patriots who have seen their better days. I am not crazy about this kicker Carpenter from Miami. Why did we get this sack of shit? Well, your Raiders look better than expected. I know it was only Jacksonville. But they put up a fight in Indy

OK. Where are you all? I am betting $900 on the Bills over the Jets plus 2 1/2 courtesy of Bet Us via Las Vegas. How can the Bills be underdogs in this game? Lets go folks. Put up your money. I have $1400 heading in

I'm gonna wait a bit.

I do like Paul's Atlanta(Green Bay) choice. I'm still in week one...

Rick, dude you live in the fast lane to put that kind of wager on the Bills.You know it's a long season.

Don't let your sack become dried up and shrivelled down the home stretch.

Edited by jabe

I'm gonna wait a bit.

I do like Paul's Atlanta(Green Bay) choice. I'm still in week one...

Rick, dude you live in the fast lane to put that kind of wager on the Bills.You know it's a long season.

Don't let your sack become dried up and shrivelled down the home stretch.

Tell that to Strider. LOL. Do not worry about me. I have no fear of Rex Ryan and his circus that is in town.