NFLZ Sportbook

jabe

Looks like I'm doomed already...it's 17-14 at the half in the Philly @ TB game. 15 more points and I'm sunk.

Haha, wouldn't you know it...there were three games I was considering taking the Unders on: Oakland @ KC, Pittsburgh @ Jets, and Philly @ TB. Leave it to me to choose the wrong one.

Looks like I'm doomed already...it's 17-14 at the half in the Philly @ TB game. 15 more points and I'm sunk.

Haha, wouldn't you know it...there were three games I was considering taking the Unders on: Oakland @ KC, Pittsburgh @ Jets, and Philly @ TB. Leave it to me to choose the wrong one.

Strider. Jacksonville is doin a number on yo ass bro. Ha. Unreal

Well I was in the hole. I won 400 on Buffalo plus 7 and lost 300 on New Orleans on just bad luck. So I netted a hundred but I was down, cannot remember how much.

I will take Houston plus 7 for $200

I have not seen the Buffalo line. Its not up on the site I play on. Bet Us. There is no line yet. But if you say its 8 1/2, I am going to take it.

Buffalo plus 8 1/2 for 300

Last but not least I will take a bet I love

St Louis and Carolina over 42 (Bet Us O?U) I think these teams will go over the total

Well I was in the hole. I won 400 on Buffalo plus 7 and lost 300 on New Orleans on just bad luck. So I netted a hundred but I was down, cannot remember how much.

I will take Houston plus 7 for $200

I have not seen the Buffalo line. Its not up on the site I play on. Bet Us. There is no line yet. But if you say its 8 1/2, I am going to take it.

Buffalo plus 8 1/2 for 300

Last but not least I will take a bet I love

St Louis and Carolina over 42 (Bet Us O?U) I think these teams will go over the total

I won all three bets. I made the mistake of not listing the intended 300 on the last bet. So I will ask Jabe if I will get credit for only 100 the minimum bet as you can see I posted that I wanted the bet on the over. I win 500 on the other two, so I have a sweep and win $600. That should put me about 300 to the good.

I won all three bets. I made the mistake of not listing the intended 300 on the last bet. So I will ask Jabe if I will get credit for only 100 the minimum bet as you can see I posted that I wanted the bet on the over. I win 500 on the other two, so I have a sweep and win $600. That should put me about 300 to the good.

Yeah man, you get the credit.

I may hit you up for a loan soon.....

I think I'm going to wait a few days before making my wager. Those lines seems to move all over the place during the course of the week, so maybe if I give it some time to chew it over, I'll have better luck. Looking now, Atlanta is a 2.5 point dog against Arizona, I may have to jump on that.

That is a strange line. Arizona is a mystery team to me. Maybe the most mysterious of all. Just tough to gauge them. Do not forget the over and unders. I tried to tell you guys the Carolina/St Louis game was a cinch to go over and the bookies messed up. Now the Dallas and Detroit game is at 51. i expect it to climb. I expect this game should be about 55. It should be a shootout at the OK Corral. Teams like Pittsburgh and the Jets are typically good under teams. I will tell you right now I am going to put a bet down right now.

I will take the Raiders for $400 plus 3 (Bet Us) over Pittsburgh