2013-14 NHL SEASON

Strider

Blue Jackets take the pens into a 2nd OT.

I loved this win. I picked Colombus to win this. I have them with Boston today and Rangers. I hope the Rangers hammer Philly again. And I hope the Kings bounce back even though, deep down, I know that if the Kings are out, it will be far easier for the Blues to get to the final. A win over the Blackhawks and I believe there will be no stopping St Louis. I want to see Miller, Ott, Roy and the "Sabres West" win the Cup. I have always liked the Blues. After the Sabres the Blues and Canucks and Kings are my next fav teams.

Tough loss for the Rangers today....Seabrook got 3 games for that hit on Backus ...... That Blues / Hawks game was incredible to watch yesterday.

Dirty Flyers get away with so many dirty hits. Rangers must come back and pummel them in PHilly. And Lundquist must prove he is in Miller's league

Ouch. I mean, really...OUCH!

Ouch. I mean, really...OUCH!

So much for the faith I had in the Kings. Maybe they come back at home? How the fuck does Quick fall apart like that? 2-0 and then he just falls apart. The good news is if the Kings are gone, the Blues will win the West going away. The Kings are the one team that has given them fits. Well, if they are done, St Louis will take care of all comers. But first the toughest task, getting rid of the big bad chicago Blackhawks.

Sharks on a roll! But after all these playoff appearances I'm still doubting...

The Blues are the team I want. And the Kings collapse, and Quick's collapse may be just what St Louis needed. They were jinxed by the Kings recently but it appears they will not have to worry about them. Just beat Chicago and the rest is there for the taking. Miller has owned the Sharks. Buffalo had beaten them 7 straight until I believe they ended it when we traded away everything but the kitchen sink. St Louis can beat anyone. I like the Rangers in the East. But beating Montreal and Boston will be very tough,. IN fact, beating Montreal may be the toughest. Montreal could go to the finals also. It would bring back memories if Montreal played St Louis. This time around I would hope for a different result. St Louis lost back in the late 60's to those Montreal teams that won all those Cups. To me LA's trouble's start with Quick not playing up to par. I do not have any clue why. I cannot stand Raff Torres. He is another Avery. But first thing is first. The defending champs are not playing very well and St Louis must take advantage. I hope they win tonight to put a stranglehold on this series and not give them life.

Stars who were down 2~0, score 4 unanswered to take this game and tie the series! !

This town is a buzz with hockey.....I love it.

Unfortunately it did not work out that way. I had the Stars last night and still cannot believe they lost the game and series. Incredible. Now its Go Rangers. The Blues are done. The OT loss the game before was a killer. Hitchcock needs to be replaced. Miller may be gone to the west coast? Maybe the Ducks if they get whacked in the next round as I expect. I am really a believer that the KIngs can pull off the comeback. If so I cheer for them. Montreal and Boston will be great to watch even though I do not like either team. But it brings back memories of old. Orr and Espo vs Beleveau and Cornier and Savard. Wars from a different time and era. I hope Vanek does not return to Montreal after this. It sickens me to see him there. I do not really care who wins. Back in the day I always cheered for Boston. But I like Vanek and I do not care. I want the Rangers to pummel the Flyers. And they should. Bring on the draft. Go out and get us the players Murray. Bring Vanek and Miller back here so we at least have something. You lost Moulson. I hope you make good use of these picks we have piled up. We are likely to lose our number one from St Louis? All depends on what they do with Miller? I will bet Ryan did not have a plane ticket that said St Louis on it. It was probably a red eye to LAX

Great comeback by LA. I like the Kings to beat Chicago in the West and the East is a 3 team toss up. Rangers, Montreal and Boston. I will pick the Kings to win it as long as they do not lose focus like in the last series. They would not be able to rally from 3-0 against a team like Chicago. It will be interesting to see how much of a fight Minnesota can put up. I will pull for them but doubt they can beat Chicago. Would love to see it though.

:faint1: I don't know how they did it but they did...the Kings coming back from 0-3 death to take the series from the Sharks!!! When San Jose won the first three games, I figured it was over and the Kings would be lucky to win a game. Quick especially looked out of sorts. Well, maybe that was a Quick imposter and the real Quick escaped in time to play the rest of the series.

Redrum must be sick over this latest Shark playoff collapse.

GO KINGS! Next up...another tough division rival, the Anaheim Ducks.

Rangers and Kings in 5 each. My money is down

5? Man, I wish I had your guts/confidence but putting money on the Kings in 5 scares me. Six games maybe...depending if Quick keeps his recent form.

I'm torn between Rangers and Pens...my heart says Pittsburgh and my head says NY.

This new playoff format is a little bizarre...so far the Kings haven't played a team out of their division. And didn't the first round series Kings vs. Sharks and Blues vs. Blackhawks seem like it should have been the West semifinals? Two great Cup contenders got knocked out in the first round between those two series alone.

I really feel for Blues fans...when is it going to be THEIR year?

Archived