2013-14 NHL SEASON

Strider

5? Man, I wish I had your guts/confidence but putting money on the Kings in 5 scares me. Six games maybe...depending if Quick keeps his recent form.

I'm torn between Rangers and Pens...my heart says Pittsburgh and my head says NY.

This new playoff format is a little bizarre...so far the Kings haven't played a team out of their division. And didn't the first round series Kings vs. Sharks and Blues vs. Blackhawks seem like it should have been the West semifinals? Two great Cup contenders got knocked out in the first round between those two series alone.

I really feel for Blues fans...when is it going to be THEIR year?

I still believe if ST Louis had won that OT game 5 things would have been different. I just need the Kings and Rangers to win the series. I did not bet how many. That is just my prediction. I do not think the Ducks are the team they were 3 months ago. Then I would have reallly feared them. I like the Kings to win it all and am cheering for them to win it all. I have always liked them. And I cannot stand anyone else except Minnesota (who is good but I do not think deep enough just yet, but nice job and they are dangerous)> I like the Rangers too, and I will cheer for them in the East. Montreal and Boston as a fan of the game I will keep my eye on. Its a classic. I think the Kings and Hawks are on a collision course. That one could go 7

post-1470-0-10532200-1399178599.jpg

Two awesome overtime games today. Way to go Boston and Los Angeles! :cheer:

Yes, I am hoping for a Kings vs. Bruins Stanley Cup Final.

Didn't realize it until this week but this is the first time the Kings and Ducks have met in the playoffs. All those Duck fans chanting "Beat L.A.!" were in shock when Gaborik scored with a mere 7 seconds left in regulation to send it to OT. This is gonna be a tough series.

attachicon.gif41vo7loxTgL._SY200_.jpg

Two awesome overtime games today. Way to go Boston and Los Angeles! :cheer:

Yes, I am hoping for a Kings vs. Bruins Stanley Cup Final.

Didn't realize it until this week but this is the first time the Kings and Ducks have met in the playoffs. All those Duck fans chanting "Beat L.A.!" were in shock when Gaborik scored with a mere 7 seconds left in regulation to send it to OT. This is gonna be a tough series.

Kings were tired after that tough series. Historical comeback. This will not be a tough series. Kings will beat them in 5 and maybe 4. And then take care of Chicago, assuming the Wild have no magic left? The Wild are a fun team to cheer for. I know they are not going to beat Chicago. But I hope they win a couple of games. Getting better and look out down the line. I say Kings and Rangers. I know the Rangers have to play their 5th in 8 days and 6th in 9 days tomorrow. Just crazy. But they are better than Pittsburgh. I do not care how many it takes. I like montreal in the next game a little but I will predict nothing else except I believe it will go 7. A true tossup. The winner may be far more banged up than the Rangers so that is why I think the Rangers can do it. Besides, Lundquist is better than Price and Rask. Not by alot, but a little. Kings over the Rangers in 6.

My lucky Angel shirt came thru again!

At 9:48 pm. the horn sounded on the Kings hard-fought victory over the Ducks at the Pond. The score was 3-1 but it was 2-1 for most of the game until a late empty-netter by Williams gave LA breathing room. Kings defense really smothered the Ducks.

I tip my hat to you Rick. I thought your prediction of the Kings in 4 or 5 was wildly over-optimistic. Series shifts to Staples now with a chance for LA to close it out at home. I still fear the Blackhawks, though. Chicago beat the Kings last year and they'll have home-ice advantage again.

About the shirt reference...for the first three games of the Kings vs. Sharks series, I wore a Kings shirt. They lost each time. For the fourth game, I decided to wear one of my favourite Angel shirt because the Angels were playing the Rangers that same day. The Angels lost but the Kings won! Then for Game 5 I wore the Angel shirt again and the Kings won!!

I have now won the same Angel shirt for each Kings game since and they keep winning...six straight games so far. Does anybody else have sports talismans or superstitions?

My lucky Angel shirt came thru again!

At 9:48 pm. the horn sounded on the Kings hard-fought victory over the Ducks at the Pond. The score was 3-1 but it was 2-1 for most of the game until a late empty-netter by Williams gave LA breathing room. Kings defense really smothered the Ducks.

I tip my hat to you Rick. I thought your prediction of the Kings in 4 or 5 was wildly over-optimistic. Series shifts to Staples now with a chance for LA to close it out at home. I still fear the Blackhawks, though. Chicago beat the Kings last year and they'll have home-ice advantage again.

About the shirt reference...for the first three games of the Kings vs. Sharks series, I wore a Kings shirt. They lost each time. For the fourth game, I decided to wear one of my favourite Angel shirt because the Angels were playing the Rangers that same day. The Angels lost but the Kings won! Then for Game 5 I wore the Angel shirt again and the Kings won!!

I have now won the same Angel shirt for each Kings game since and they keep winning...six straight games so far. Does anybody else have sports talismans or superstitions?

Nice to see the Yankees lose always. I believe the Kings will sweep now. And then they will take Chicago out in 6. That won't be easy. The ONLY reason the Rangers are down is having to play so many games in 5 nights and the goaltending. All of a sudden Fluery remembers how to play again? When he appeared to be almost washed up. They stole that game. I still pick the Rangers to win the series

The Rangers were flat once again. Nash and St Louis heard it from the crowd tonight.

They were done in by this schedule for one thing. They can bounce back if they dig in. They Kings came back from worse. I like the Kings again tonight and Boston to likely tie the series vs Montreal. I really see it going 7. No way should the Rangers be down in their series.

I hope so....Its going to be a very stressful night tomorrow.

Looks like the Habs just took it to 7.

Thomas Vanek is a Boston killer. Always has been. He is just wearing the wrong jersey. Game 7 will be a toss up. It could go to OT. Imagine the excitement in Montreal. I am confident the Rangers can and will prevail tonight. I also believe Minnesota may force a game 7

We will hammer the bitch's tonight Strider. My money is down on the Kings. Need the Kings and Clippers to come through

Wondering if the Kings can really pull this comeback off or if last night's win merely postponed the inevitable? Hope they come out with more fire in game 7 than the Bruins did.

GO KINGS!

Condolences to my Bruins-loving friends.

Wondering if the Kings can really pull this comeback off or if last night's win merely postponed the inevitable? Hope they come out with more fire in game 7 than the Bruins did.

GO KINGS!

ngers

Condolences to my Bruins-loving friends.

I have faith the Kings get it done tonight. I have more than my faith riding on them. If you know what I mean. I have a bet parlayed on the series with Kings/Rangers. Rangers are already a winner. Have to hope Quick is focused. Come at them hard early. Go Kings

I'm nervous about tonight, no lie. Wonder who the Ducks put in goal...Hiller or the kid? Kings won the first two games at Anaheim so they've shown they can win on the road.

We need to score some goals...and scoring first would be a big help.

I'm nervous about tonight, no lie. Wonder who the Ducks put in goal...Hiller or the kid? Kings won the first two games at Anaheim so they've shown they can win on the road.

We need to score some goals...and scoring first would be a big help.

Nothing to be nervous about now.

Archived