2013-14 NHL SEASON

Strider

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24415254/john-tortorella-suspended-15-days-for-intermission-altercation

I could not open your link Ally but I suspect its about Torts being suspended 15 days? I have posted the CBS link. A betting site I check has one of its free picks as Vancouver tonight. So they must like them to beat Edmonton with the backup staff. That would be no surprise. I still wonder how a team with as much talent as Vancouver could lose a game 9-1? Anyway, Tortorella continues to make enemies.

Rangers are playing pretty well, excluding the loss to the Islanders who are also playing well. The Dallas Stars are playing very bad. I do not know why but the West is too tough to slack off. Chicago, Anaheim, St Louis and LA are the only true contenders. San Jose and Vancouver and Minny are a step below. The Rangers could come out of the East but I do not think the East has a chance vs those four teams I mentioned as being the elite

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24415254/john-tortorella-suspended-15-days-for-intermission-altercation

I could not open your link Ally but I suspect its about Torts being suspended 15 days? I have posted the CBS link. A betting site I check has one of its free picks as Vancouver tonight. So they must like them to beat Edmonton with the backup staff. That would be no surprise. I still wonder how a team with as much talent as Vancouver could lose a game 9-1? Anyway, Tortorella continues to make enemies.

Well, look at the Blues game against New Jersey the other night. It happens but I agree, any team with it's fair share of talent shouldn't be losing by a converted touchdown or more :lol:

Well, look at the Blues game against New Jersey the other night. It happens but I agree, any team with it's fair share of talent shouldn't be losing by a converted touchdown or more :lol:

That was a fluke but I saw it coming because St Louis not only played the night before but had a tough travel and play date. Jersey had much rest. They caught them sleeping. If they play again, I assure you the better team will win. And that team is St Louis. Tonight they go into NY to play the Rangers. The Rangers have played well except for the Islanders game the other night. And the Isles too have been better, thanks to one Thomas Vanek. If the Rangers are off the Blues will destroy them. Watched the end of the Chicago and Detroit shootout last night. Fucking Detroit sucked it out with Gustafson the former Leaf in goal. Shoved it up my ass sideways as I had Chicago on two parlays. At least I cashed out in the NBA.

That was a fluke but I saw it coming because St Louis not only played the night before but had a tough travel and play date. Jersey had much rest. They caught them sleeping. If they play again, I assure you the better team will win. And that team is St Louis. Tonight they go into NY to play the Rangers. The Rangers have played well except for the Islanders game the other night. And the Isles too have been better, thanks to one Thomas Vanek. If the Rangers are off the Blues will destroy them. Watched the end of the Chicago and Detroit shootout last night. Fucking Detroit sucked it out with Gustafson the former Leaf in goal. Shoved it up my ass sideways as I had Chicago on two parlays. At least I cashed out in the NBA.

Oh, I know it was a fluke and I think it was the same thing when the Canucks played the Ducks. We'd played a hard fought game against the Kings the night before and we left everything on the ice that night. Nothing left in the tank the following night against the Ducks. It happens

Oh, I know it was a fluke and I think it was the same thing when the Canucks played the Ducks. We'd played a hard fought game against the Kings the night before and we left everything on the ice that night. Nothing left in the tank the following night against the Ducks. It happens

I agree, yet I still think the Ducks are a bit better right now. Look at Winnipeg. They fire their coach, and hire the old Carolina and Toronto coach Maurice and they are playing real tough. They won in Ahaheim. Tonight they play the Leafs who have seemed to have woke up a little? We will get our ass's fucking rolled in Columbus tonight as they are on fire. We are basically playing with half an AHL team. I cannot wait until the year ends. Bring on draft day so one of those top prospects puts on a Sabres jersey. I am also hoping we can lure Thomas Vanek back here. I do not think his heart is into playing in NY? He has woken up as far as his production. The Isles have been better than they have in years. They have the misfortune of drawing the Blues today though.

Blues played the Rangers tough. I haven't seen St. Louis this physical before, they really look good.

I think you meant the Islanders? Anyway, St Louis is my pick to win the Cup. And I hope they do. Still, beating Chicago will be tough. I am starting to think the East is a race between Rangers, Tampa and Boston

I think you meant the Islanders? Anyway, St Louis is my pick to win the Cup. And I hope they do. Still, beating Chicago will be tough. I am starting to think the East is a race between Rangers, Tampa and Boston

No, I was referring to the Blues / Rangers game on the 23rd..........Rangers vs Devils should be a good one at the new stadium today.

post-841-0-51975000-1390761285_thumb.jpg

No, I was referring to the Blues / Rangers game on the 23rd..........Rangers vs Devils should be a good one at the new stadium today.

I am hoping the Rangers win by two. Get an empty netter or something. Up 4-3 at last check

Its 5-3!!!! Hang on!!!!

6-3 Rangers! Now need Detroit.

How about the Sabres and Miller cooling off the red hot blue Jackets? Olympic ready?

I am hoping the Rangers win by two. Get an empty netter or something. Up 4-3 at last check

Its 5-3!!!! Hang on!!!!

6-3 Rangers! Now need Detroit.

How about the Sabres and Miller cooling off the red hot blue Jackets? Olympic ready?

Does Miller want to be traded? If a trade goes down (St Louis ?), do you think it will mess with his head and lose focus during the Olympics?

Ryan Miller's Olympic mask is 7 shades of awesome! http://deadspin.com/ryan-millers-olympic-mask-unveiled-1510600678

The article suggests that Quick not Miller will be the starter for Team USA. Rick must be fuming! :mad:

The article I read on Sportsline says they think Miller will start. I have a feeling both will play a game early. To me Miller is the guy that has earned the right to start. But Quick has played well too. Either will not hurt the US. Can they match Canada and Sweden and Russia though?

The Anaheim Ducks have the best record in the NHL and beat the Kings 3-0 at Dodger Stadium last weekend. But that may not be enough for Ducks GM Bob Murray, who is apparently in the mood to upgrade the roster before the trade deadline March 5.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-ducks-fyi-20140128,0,7332904.story#axzz2rv4PUwBq

Here's a heartwarming tale on Ryan and Bob Suter just in time for the Olympics....

http://www.latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-olympics-suter-elliott-20140128,0,2721658.column#axzz2rv4PUwBq

The Anaheim Ducks have the best record in the NHL and beat the Kings 3-0 at Dodger Stadium last weekend. But that may not be enough for Ducks GM Bob Murray, who is apparently in the mood to upgrade the roster before the trade deadline March 5.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-ducks-fyi-20140128,0,7332904.story#axzz2rv4PUwBq

Here's a heartwarming tale on Ryan and Bob Suter just in time for the Olympics....

http://www.latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-olympics-suter-elliott-20140128,0,2721658.column#axzz2rv4PUwBq

I took the Kings tonight to beat the Penguins. I cant stand the Penguins for one thing. But I hope the Kings win 7-6. For Miller. LOL

Wow......there are a bunch of Flyers fans at the Staples Center this afternoon.

They must be lost. LOL. These fucking Canucks are pissing me off. They are playing what should be a tired bunch of Red Wings, who lost a shootout to Wash yesterday with Howard back in nets. And now Vancouver so far cant take their collective heads out of their ass's and score a damn goal.

They must be lost. LOL. These fucking Canucks are pissing me off. They are playing what should be a tired bunch of Red Wings, who lost a shootout to Wash yesterday with Howard back in nets. And now Vancouver so far cant take their collective heads out of their ass's and score a damn goal.

You think you're pissed off :lol:

Archived