2013-14 NHL SEASON

Strider

You think you're pissed off :lol:

Ally how do they get shut out? how? with that unit? Is Tortorella back? Are the Sedin's and Kesler breathing? They have gone south. Very disappointing. At least my team has an excuse. They traded the farm away. Vanek meanwhile will not sign with the Islanders. I knew he did not want to go there. And no amount of money will keep him there. I am hoping the Sabres try and get him back. He belongs in Buffalo. With a better team they will put on the ice next year with the picks they have. The Rangers are playing very well. Your boy Vignault has come through. I like their chances to get to the finals if they can survive the Olympic hangover. The Olympics are coming. And that means the season stops for a month. That is big.

Ally how do they get shut out? how? with that unit? Is Tortorella back? Are the Sedin's and Kesler breathing? They have gone south. Very disappointing. At least my team has an excuse. They traded the farm away. Vanek meanwhile will not sign with the Islanders. I knew he did not want to go there. And no amount of money will keep him there. I am hoping the Sabres try and get him back. He belongs in Buffalo. With a better team they will put on the ice next year with the picks they have. The Rangers are playing very well. Your boy Vignault has come through. I like their chances to get to the finals if they can survive the Olympic hangover. The Olympics are coming. And that means the season stops for a month. That is big.

As a team, we're just not scoring enough goals and we haven't been for ages now. I think you're overestimating the talent this team has though. You can't win in this league with only two productive lines and I'm stepping out on a limb saying we actually have two productive lines

As a team, we're just not scoring enough goals and we haven't been for ages now. I think you're overestimating the talent this team has though. You can't win in this league with only two productive lines and I'm stepping out on a limb saying we actually have two productive lines

Look at the numbers they were putting up a short time ago. They were the best offensive team in hockey for a couple of years there and were the favorites to win the Cup. To me they are grossly underachieving with the group of players they have.

How about them Bruins,Bro? :P

About to be a month off. Olympic break. Speculation Miller may play his last game for the Sabres tonight. I am surprised the game is not canceled as most of NY is shut down, state of emergency. Much snow. I hope they wait until summer and offer him a contract. They want to make sure he does not walk for nothing I know. But no way do I let him go cheap now.

Rangers looked good last night, real good against a good Colorado team. The plastered that puck on the net. 9 shots on goal and 1 post in the first 5 minutes! Sather better not mess with the chemistry of this team.

You guys want to post here for the hockey Olympics, or on the Olympic thread?

Buffalo vs the Pens coming up !

Rangers looked good last night, real good against a good Colorado team. The plastered that puck on the net. 9 shots on goal and 1 post in the first 5 minutes! Sather better not mess with the chemistry of this team.

You guys want to post here for the hockey Olympics, or on the Olympic thread?

Buffalo vs the Pens coming up !

This is the best the Rangers have been in a long time. Please, do not remind me about the Sabres. I cannot bear the thought of Ryan Miller leaving here.

With the Kings in a tailspin, the Olympic break couldn't come at a better time. I hope Miller gets most of the ice time so Quick can rest up and regroup for the rest of the season, along with the rest of the Kings. Our offense has evaporated.

With the Kings in a tailspin, the Olympic break couldn't come at a better time. I hope Miller gets most of the ice time so Quick can rest up and regroup for the rest of the season, along with the rest of the Kings. Our offense has evaporated.

I assure you Quick would laugh at your statement. Do you think he wants to go to Russia to shine a seat with his arse? The Kings have lost their momentum for sure. But like I said, Chicago and St Louis to me are the best two teams. I did not think Vancouver would wind up in a funk like this. They cant buy a goal. Word is out that the Kings may be after Vanek. Vanek has refused to sign with the Islanders. Though its perceived he wants to go to Minnesota, the Kings are in the talk But the islanders want alot for him because they paid alot.

Sooo disgusted with Vancouver. Time for them to join the Sabres and clean house. I had them with Colorado who is up 3-0 and with a 1-0 lead and 12 minutes to go, the Casshmucks let in 3 goals in less than 5 minutes. To the Leafs who have been not that good. Pathetic effort. Time for them to unload

Well they shut down the NHL season for 17 days. Thank God for small favors. I will be even happier when the season ends. I am looking forward to watching the Olympics much more. Women's hockey too. The Russians were skating circles around Germany and yet it was 1-1 when I had to leave watching it. Germany has a good goalie. Women that is. Or it could have been ugly.

Russia beat them 4-1

I assure you Quick would laugh at your statement. Do you think he wants to go to Russia to shine a seat with his arse? The Kings have lost their momentum for sure. But like I said, Chicago and St Louis to me are the best two teams. I did not think Vancouver would wind up in a funk like this. They cant buy a goal. Word is out that the Kings may be after Vanek. Vanek has refused to sign with the Islanders. Though its perceived he wants to go to Minnesota, the Kings are in the talk But the islanders want alot for him because they paid alot.

Of course he would laugh...Quick is a competitor! He wants to win the gold and play a major part. Doesn't mean I have to like it and want him risking further injury, haha.

Ask me what I prefer and I'll tell you I'd rather the Kings win a Stanley Cup than the USA win gold any day.

Of course he would laugh...Quick is a competitor! He wants to win the gold and play a major part. Doesn't mean I have to like it and want him risking further injury, haha.

Ask me what I prefer and I'll tell you I'd rather the Kings win a Stanley Cup than the USA win gold any day.

Not all Kings fans would agree with that since they finally got one.

How do they blow a 2-0 lead with less than 5 minutes left? Unreal. Number 15 helped seal our fate in OT. Bullshit call on that slashing call in OT. US just awarded a penalty on a nasty hit to the head by the Canadians and then seconds later as Mike Milbury said, "they gave Canada a make up call". That is pure shit. And they did not hesitate to give them a 5 on 3 to seal the deal. Tomorrow I am predicting pay back. USA and Sweden both win and play for the Gold

In case you live in a cave, Ryan Miller has been traded to the St Louis Blues with Steve Ott for Number one picks in 2015, number two and Stewart and Halak the ex Montreal goalie who is very good. Buffalo now has 3 number one picks for the loaded 2015 draft and have the power to basically buy McDavid. Touted as the Next Gilbert Perrault

Great trade for both teams.

The news is even better. If St Louis makes it to the Western finals OR if they sign Miller before the draft, Buffalo gets another number one pick in 2016. The Sabres are loaded with number one and two picks. Loaded. One guy I talked to thinks they may have enough to buy into getting McDavid even if they do not make the lottery. If next years record is anything like this years, one has to think we will get him. He is supposed to be the next Perrault according to some. I do not know if he is a Perrault style player? Doubt that. Perrault could skate like the wind and could stick handle as good as any player I have ever seen. Gretsky himself grew up as a huge fan of him. His father took him to Sabre games. I hope we get McDavid for all the suffering we are going through now.

In case you did not hear, Pat LaFontaine walked out of his president's job for reasons unknown. He will not answer phone calls. He is no doubt at odds with Murray over either the trade of Miller or Ted Nolan's situation or both. The Sabres need to sign Ted Nolan and leave him be. The locker room is full of upset players saddened by Miller and Ott's departure yet had enough in them to go out and beat the Sharks. Word is Halak and Stewart may not be here beyond Wed trade deadline. More picks on the way? Buffalo has more picks than Carter has pills

Archived