Good Led Zeppelin Documentaries

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Hi,

I recently watched reruns of episodes from the Classic Albums series and it got me thinking about Led Zeppelin.

I am really interested in documentaries which highlight aspects such as a band's recording techniques or the story behind a particular song (in terms of the meaning of lyrics, etc.).

I did use the search function and it led me on to topics which mostly discussed documentaries which focussed on the band's biography, touring, etc.

If anyone knows of a documentary on Zep, which focusses on the music, please post it here.

Thanks (in advance)! :)

I am afraid I can't help with an answer to your question - SteveAJones might be able to help here.

What I would like to say is welcome back to the forums - you have been missed. :wave:

Hi,

I recently watched reruns of episodes from the Classic Albums series and it got me thinking about Led Zeppelin.

I am really interested in documentaries which highlight aspects such as a band's recording techniques or the story behind a particular song (in terms of the meaning of lyrics, etc.).

I did use the search function and it led me on to topics which mostly discussed documentaries which focussed on the band's biography, touring, etc.

If anyone knows of a documentary on Zep, which focusses on the music, please post it here.

Thanks (in advance)! :)

I am afraid I can't help with an answer to your question - SteveAJones might be able to help here.

What I would like to say is welcome back to the forums - you have been missed. :wave:

Hi Kenog! :wave:

No worries! Good Led Zeppelin documentaries are strangely a bit hard to find! You're right! Steve A. Jones might be able to help me out here.

Thank you so much for the welcome! :friends: It feels nice being back here posting again. I did miss this place quite a bit :)

This is my favorite one even though it's from about 1990. It's narrated by Steven Tyler. Welcome back! :)

http://www.stellarproducts.info/product_p/2142.htm

Hi ae27! :wave:

This is from the VH1 legends series right? It certainly looks very interesting! I hope I'll be able to see it in the near future :)

Thanks for the welcome! It's nice being back here! :friends:

Hi ae27! :wave:

This is from the VH1 legends series right? It certainly looks very interesting! I hope I'll be able to see it in the near future :)

Thanks for the welcome! It's nice being back here! :friends:

Yes it is. Jimmy is also interviewed with his hair stilled permed. :wub: It's fun. I think it is about an hour. I can't remember off hand if Robert and Jonsey appear in this particular one. There is one called Much Music that was around the time of the 2003 DVD. Steve can confirm if that is actually the title. There is also one called Ever Onward about Jimmy and Robert during the Unledded period.

Yes it is. Jimmy is also interviewed with his hair stilled permed. :wub: It's fun. I think it is about an hour. I can't remember off hand if Robert and Jonsey appear in this particular one. There is one called Much Music that was around the time of the 2003 DVD. Steve can confirm if that is actually the title. There is also one called Ever Onward about Jimmy and Robert during the Unledded period.

Hey thanks for the recommendations ae27! :D I'm going to try and check these documentaries out. Sounds good! :)

Hey thanks for the recommendations ae27! :D I'm going to try and check these documentaries out. Sounds good! :)

You're welcome. The last two I only found out about as they were within unoffical DVD compilations of Zep, Jimmy and Robert.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived