Bands or artists who dislike Zeppelin

Charles J. White

By golly,you really put a lot of thought into your username,troll.

"Uh,what name will I use this time?..oh there's a pencil case,that'll do".

All your pencil's are blunt like your thought processes. :huh:

You're a tool but not the sharpest one in the shed.

Why I think it's bullshit? Because it's so predictable in mixing in everything from jack daniels, strange sexual practices, strange guitars and Jimmy prefering certain keys, but which does not mean he can't play in others!

I don't know this Stamos guy, but it seems to me he likes to be cool, by putting a legend down!

John Stamos is an American actor and former soap opera star. IIRC, he was on General Hospital during the 1980's.

Yes, but calling him a star is giving him far too much credit for his work.

I'll have to listen to this again. But I think John Stamos was trying to be funny..

Stamos and Howard Stern are very good friends.. and he's usually pretty cool when he's on Sterns show.

Imagine being famous for playing Jessie on Full House .. and showing one of the all time great guitar players how to play Barbara Ann..

It must have been pretty surreal... I think that's what he was trying to get across.

I'll have to listen to this again. But I think John Stamos was trying to be funny..

Stamos and Howard Stern are very good friends.. and he's usually pretty cool when he's on Sterns show.

Imagine being famous for playing Jessie on Full House .. and showing one of the all time great guitar players how to play Barbara Ann..

It must have been pretty surreal... I think that's what he was trying to get across.

My impression was that he was trying to be critical of Page, but tried to wrap it in humor so as to be able to say he was joking if ever called on his comments. The implication that Page beat his girlfriend (bruises) was proof off that for me. Maybe I'm mistaken.

There is nothing wrong with humour, but I think it's very wrong trying to humiliate people! And Stern laughed like he enjoyed it, not because it's funny, but because he could put down Jimmy Page! I don't listen to his show otherwise, so it's hard to tell the way he is!

That's how it came across to me and my message is not trying to overprotect Jimmy, just because I'm a fan and think my heroes are untouchable! The whole thing just didn't give me a good filling! Sorry!

And I know Stamos in terms of playing in Full house! I just said I don't know him personally!

I still wonder about the key of Over the hills solo! Anyone please? Thanks!I'm not exactly shure!

There is nothing wrong with humour, but I think it's very wrong trying to humiliate people! And Stern laughed like he enjoyed it, not because it's funny, but because he could put down Jimmy Page! I don't listen to his show otherwise, so it's hard to tell the way he is!

That's how it came across to me and my message is not trying to overprotect Jimmy, just because I'm a fan and think my heroes are untouchable! The whole thing just didn't give me a good filling! Sorry!

And I know Stamos in terms of playing in Full house! I just said I don't know him personally!

I still wonder about the key of Over the hills solo! Anyone please? Thanks!I'm not exactly shure!

Dmaj is OTHAFA.

Also, to say it is difficult to solo in F# is fucking stupid, a solo in F# (minor pentatonic scale) is easy as fuck, even a ballon head like John Stamos could pull off a simple F# solo. Jesus Christ, it's not like he was talking sweep picking or a solo in a Mixolydian jazz scale with 1/4 - full bend - pull off / slide and hammer and then ending by switching to a Dorian progression like some crazy Steve Vai shit or something. Saying Jimmy thought an F# solo was difficult would be akin to a Nobel Prize winning chemist claiming making a box of Pillsbury Muffins was too complex.

Shit John Stamos, if ya gona talk shit at least know the lingo! No wonder this asshole is selling Greek yogurt, that's what you get from some prick giving it to everyone in the ass.

Dmaj is OTHAFA.

Also, to say it is difficult to solo in F# is fucking stupid, a solo in F# (minor pentatonic scale) is easy as fuck, even a ballon head like John Stamos could pull off a simple F# solo. Jesus Christ, it's not like he was talking sweep picking or a solo in a Mixolydian jazz scale with 1/4 - full bend - pull off / slide and hammer and then ending by switching to a Dorian progression like some crazy Steve Vai shit or something. Saying Jimmy thought an F# solo was difficult would be akin to a Nobel Prize winning chemist claiming making a box of Pillsbury Muffins was too complex.

Shit John Stamos, if ya gona talk shit at least know the lingo! No wonder this asshole is selling Greek yogurt, that's what you get from some prick giving it to everyone in the ass.

Hi Sag. Well, I guess you told him!!! I must say, I totally agree with you. Your guitar explanation is like nuclear physics to me, but hey, if you say it, I believe it!!!

Wasn't this guy Stamos married to Jessica Simpson? That to me, says it all. Anyone who trashes one of the boys is on my poop list as well.

Hi Sag. Well, I guess you told him!!! I must say, I totally agree with you. Your guitar explanation is like nuclear physics to me, but hey, if you say it, I believe it!!!

Wasn't this guy Stamos married to Jessica Simpson? That to me, says it all. Anyone who trashes one of the boys is on my poop list as well.

No .. He was married to Rebecca Romijn..

• 4 months later...

Ted Nugent told me he only liked the first Zep records.Probably he

never heard holy hymns like ALS.

But we should not Forget that lots of stars said thank you too.

One of the best Drummers Scott Columbus told me it was "how many more times"

that turned him into a heavy Drummer...

Archived