The largest country fair in the NorthEast

planted

Anyone else go to the Big E?

We went last Sunday for a few hours, a favorite expo of mine is the Avenue of States.

Darlene Love was playing that night, but I only caught the last few seconds of the last song she was singing. Damn.

I especially love touring the Storrowtown village and seeing the women dressed in their colonial attire. I always learn something.

Then there's the food:

Craz-E burger

Had my first fried Oreo there last Sunday...WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

And of course, the BigE creme puff

Plenty of Pumpkin Beer and just about every other delicatessen you can think of. Hehe...leave your Weight Watcher points at home! Tomorrow is a new day..:-)

Well, that's my commercial in the BigE..if you haven't gone, go...if you haven't gone in awhile, go. It's right off the Pike for cripe sake!

Be well and happy my friends, and love one another.

Edited for:

http://www.thebige.com/fair/index.asp

Awww...what a sweet thing to say about me.

Oh, wait... :D

I love Darlene Love. Too bad you missed her, but it sounds like you had a fabulous time!! Wish the fairs around here were that much fun.

I love Darlene Love. Too bad you missed her, but it sounds like you had a fabulous time!! Wish the fairs around here were that much fun.

Creme puff, haha!

I know, I totally spaced out on Ms Love, cuz I knew she was going to be there! I hate when I do that!

Must have been the food coma I was in...;-)

Nah, you're a peach...xox

Anyone else go to the Big E?

We went last Sunday for a few hours, a favorite expo of mine is the Avenue of States.

Darlene Love was playing that night, but I only caught the last few seconds of the last song she was singing. Damn.

I especially love touring the Storrowtown village and seeing the women dressed in their colonial attire. I always learn something.

Then there's the food:

Craz-E burger

Had my first fried Oreo there last Sunday...WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

Plenty of Pumpkin Beer and just about every other delicatessen you can think of. Hehe...leave your Weight Watcher points at home! Tomorrow is a new day..:-)

Well, that's my commercial in the BigE..if you haven't gone, go...if you haven't gone in awhile, go. It's right off the Pike for cripe sake!

Be well and happy my friends, and love one another.

Edited for:

http://www.thebige.com/fair/index.asp

Landlord going this weekend for his big 50 birthday!!!!!!!

Archived