The Greatest Comeback of all Time!

donteatpoop

When I heard Zeppelin was getting back together for a show, I about shat my pants. This was, for a time, the greatest news I had ever heard short of my daughter being born (but it was close). For weeks I was thrilled about it, even though I knew there was no way I could afford to make the trip to go see it. Now, like many of you, I anxiously await the DVD and CD release(s) of the concert.

But all of that excitement may have just been washed away. I glanced at the television screen in the breakroom today to discover that the Spice Girls are getting back together. What a way to end 2007, with one of the greatest female pop super groups of all time putting aside their differences and taking the stage once more. I can't wait until they release their next album and I can pop it into the CD player and listen to the fine smooth melodies of the amazing and undeniably awesome Spice Girls.

I'm still shaking a bit with anticipation.

Actually, it's neither Zeppelin nor Spice Girls.. It's Roky Erickson. A few years ago he was more or less just as mentally gone as Barrett or Drake were. But since 2005 he's back and touring. That's a come back. :D

Actually, it's neither Zeppelin nor Spice Girls.. It's Roky Erickson. A few years ago he was more or less just as mentally gone as Barrett or Drake were. But since 2005 he's back and touring. That's a come back. :D

aw. I love him. :D I wanna see him live.

I would say the best comeback of all time was Elvis' 68 concert special. Elvis' career was in real trouble at the time. He was mired in bad movies people weren't going to see anymore. he had become unhip. But he turned his whole career around with that one special and showed why he was the best of all time.

Archived