Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Flyingzepp

Your Youtube Channel

I'm interested in checking out some music from the people in the musician's corner. I figured most of us have a Youtube channel.

Hope to see some stuff from around the world, this could be fun & we could discover some new sounds for ourselves.

I'll start

www.youtube.com/blackjackrow

Cheers!

well mine is all Zep music

What do you click on to get the right link to share?

flyingzepp Bring it on home is cool, the drummer really smashes it and the singer brings female sensuality in it!

Ugra great Zeppelin covers! Your solos are very detailed and worked out, learns me quite a bit and also I still feel you did them your own way, not exactly copying Jimmy, which is cool!

Doing it with your sound is also allright, although I do prefer Jimmy's, which is done a lot with his fingers alone! The arrangement of Since I've been loving you is allright, but Jimmy's tone is more bluesy, maybe it lacks a bit there!

Edited by Matjaz1

Ugra great Zeppelin covers! Your solos are very detailed and worked out, learns me quite a bit and also I still feel you did them your own way, not exactly copying Jimmy, which is cool!

Doing it with your sound is also allright, although I do prefer Jimmy's, which is done a lot with his fingers alone! The arrangement of Since I've been loving you is allright, but Jimmy's tone is more bluesy, maybe it lacks a bit there!

thanks for the kind words mate :-) Yes, I've been having issues with replicating blusey tones, its probably something to do with the pick ups...gets too muddy sometimes. Buying myself a cort cr280 just for this!

Yeah, I don't know, maybe it's Pagey's guitar itself, with all those push-pulls and stuff! I'm limited to acoustic guitar mostly, but perhaps you should use some vinatge distortion pedal!

And I don't want to be over praising to you, but I honestly liked it, even the beginning, although I noticed right away you played a lot less notes than Page in TSRTS film!

Henrybonzo that's some really powerfull stuff! A good singer too, not as good as Plant, but no one is!

And bamf4k nice, some Nirvana bootlegs, i have to listen, never did before! Wonder how the guitar solos are! ;)

Edited by Matjaz1

hi everyone,

I'm not exactly sure how this works but here's a video to check out. My first ! Type in Karin Luther Ode to your soul,the channel is revelation 77

I hope you like it !