The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

Pacific Islands

Where don't you go?

Somewhere that had man-eating alligators. :'(

I would like to go to Patagonia one day.

Do live albums bug you when they cut the inrtoduction to the next song at the end of the previous song?

Yes! It's a pet peeve of mine...

How often do you sleep in LATE? (define LATE)

Today I slept in until about quarter of 11. :ph34r: If I have the day off, I'll do it. And sometimes, by accident, when I don't. :rolleyes:

If you could take people from LZ.Com on a tour of one place in your hometown, what would it be?

HOT

what is better, the first time or the posterior ones?

Depends on what we're talking about here, but usually with a little familiarity comes a more enjoyable experience.

If you could live in the world portrayed by any movie, which one would you choose?

If you could live in the world portrayed by any movie, which one would you choose?

GoodFellas or Animal House

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

My typing speed.

If you had to choose between losing your sight,or hearing,which would you choose?

I guess I'd choose my sight--considering I'm already freakin' blind. If I couldn't hear, I wouldn't be able to listen to music or have conversations....

but...I'd want my sight because I can't read with my eyes if I'm blind..... :wacko:

If you had to choose between nothing but veggies or meat for the rest of your life, what would you pick (fruits don't count as veggies)?