The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

Mars all the way!

bacon or sausages?

edit- dammit Sam, too fast!

best piece of advice?? uhhh....... I can't think of anything off the top of my head. :mellow:

Or even to ask a question. :P

What was your favorite of the song performances from the o2?

GTBT. It keeps giving me goosebumps every time I hear it.

What is the one thing that you really feel you need to do this week?

I have bills I need to sit down and pay. But of course, it's Christmas shopping that I really need to do.

(hey, remember when we used to have those Christmas list threads and give "gifts" to eachother?)

What's the one thing that you really want for Christmas this year?

I have bills I need to sit down and pay. But of course, it's Christmas shopping that I really need to do.

(hey, remember when we used to have those Christmas list threads and give "gifts" to eachother?)

What's the one thing that you really want for Christmas this year?

I want a new stereo. For my car or my house, but I need a new one in both places.

I also have to do Crhistmas shopping. I won't have money until the middle of the week though. <_<

Why can't the merchandisers on LZ.com make women's shirts with all of the men's designs?

I want a new stereo. For my car or my house, but I need a new one in both places.

I also have to do Crhistmas shopping. I won't have money until the middle of the week though. <_<

Why can't the merchandisers on LZ.com make women's shirts with all of the men's designs?

Because until they learn to be more careful with their teeth, women are second class citizens.

:P

Is there a Hollywood actor/actress who both annoys AND turns you on- and if so, who is it?

Archived