The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

No question here, so I'll just get to asking mine.

If you could leave today to go anywhere you wanted to for vacation, where would you go?

An Alaskan cruise...who knows how much longer we'll be able to see huge glaciers

If you had to give up one of your five senses, which would it be?

smell or taste....smell could spare me gross scents...taste (even though I LOVE food), would keep me from eating too much. :lol:

If you had $2k specifically to spend on anything you wanted, no matter how stupid or frivolous, what would you do with it?

smell or taste....smell could spare me gross scents...taste (even though I LOVE food), would keep me from eating too much. :lol:

If you had $2k specifically to spend on anything you wanted, no matter how stupid or frivolous, what would you do with it?

A guitar. A Gretsch Jupiter, or a National Resolectric. I'd say a Black Beauty with a Bigsby Tail Piece like Jimmy's . . . but for that I'd need another grand or so.

If you had to choose between a guarantee of sex every day for the rest of your life and the ability to eat whatever you want without gaining any weight for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Aw geez...that's a HARD one!

Let's see....who am I having sex with? And how fun/generous, etc are they?

That may make a difference in my decision. :lol:

Okay--I made my decision. I decided that I"d like to have the first. I will burn off the food with (ahem) dessert... and I should always have a say in who I get to do it with... :D

Ditto question as Sam's...I want to see if anyone else can make the decision! :lol:

Aw geez...that's a HARD one!

Let's see....who am I having sex with? And how fun/generous, etc are they?

That may make a difference in my decision. :lol:

Okay--I made my decision. I decided that I"d like to have the first. I will burn off the food with (ahem) dessert... and I should always have a say in who I get to do it with... :D

Ditto question as Sam's...I want to see if anyone else can make the decision! :lol:

Oh. totally- the sex is quality. If not, the food thing wins hands down. Anyone else for this question?

Good sex every day for the rest of your life OR eat all you want and never get fat?

Oh. totally- the sex is quality. If not, the food thing wins hands down. Anyone else for this question?

Good sex every day for the rest of your life OR eat all you want and never get fat?

I can already eat as much as I want of whatever I want and not worry about putting on weight(lol hard as I try it just never happens)...so I'll take the good sex

Anyone else?

That's a pretty stupid question, because I think that if I had good sex every day for the rest of my life:

1) I would probably never get fat

2) I wouldn't care about my weight at all

You?

That's a pretty stupid question, because I think that if I had good sex every day for the rest of my life:

1) I would probably never get fat

2) I wouldn't care about my weight at all

You?

A stupid question, and yet you couldn't think of another one? :P Besides, according to what I've read sex as cardio is overrated.

But since you did ask, I'd choose sex.

What's the best thing that's happened to you in 2008 so far?

Archived