The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

It depends where I am. At home tap water- any where there's processed city water with chlorine and floride bottled is better. There are some doctors that say the floride in city water is giving people alzheimers.

Walk or bus?

I will take the Gibson[i think]

Why are some people so stupid?

yes gibson is right!

in my opinion, it all boils down to common sense, i know some pretty intelligent people that are is dumb as they come.

what is courage!

physics (even though I've never taken a physics class per see...) I like the physics discussions I've watched/listened to though...

If you could choose one sense to have elevated to superhuman levels, what would you choose and why? (note the double barrel question...)

physics (even though I've never taken a physics class per see...) I like the physics discussions I've watched/listened to though...

If you could choose one sense to have elevated to superhuman levels, what would you choose and why? (note the double barrel question...)

Sight, I think- because you can always not look at something. Trying to stop ntensely hearing, tasting, smelling and touching things might not go so well.

What's the coolest thing that happened to you in 2007?

Archived