The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

American Idol infected television with the suckiness virus.

A genie offers to make your wildest dreams come true and asks you to pick three celebrities, one to have a passionate affair with, one to marry, and one to have beaten by clowns. Which do you choose for each?

A genie offers to make your wildest dreams come true and asks you to pick three celebrities, one to have a passionate affair with, one to marry, and one to have beaten by clowns. Which do you choose for each?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I have no aswer;and besides,someone probably beat me to it......

I can come up with several to have beaten by clowns: Britney, Lindsay, Paris....

Passionate affair: Matthew M. :wub:

Marry? I would have to think about that one for a LONG time...

Ditto: I like Sam's question.

Ditto: I like Sam's question.

Alyssa Milano-just because.

I'd marry either Shannen Doherty or Angelina Jolie;but seeing as how they both remind me so much of my wife,I pretty much did.... B)

Beaten by clowns? :hysterical:

Paris Hilton.

If you could replace any musical artist;in their prime and now,who would it be?

Grace Slick. She was an absolutely beautiful woman then and now. She's got a wonderful voice and intelligence. It wouldn't be bad to have lived her life, hurdles and all.

If you would change one thing about human biology, what would it be?

Found on the web site NOW, Science & Health:

"Acute mercury poisoning results from the ingestion of soluble mercury salts, which violently corrode skin and mucous membranes. Although cases have occurred in which persons have ingested elemental mercury without suffering permanent damage, mercury vapor aspirated into the lungs can cause severe pneumonia and death.

But although mercury has such widespread use, it has long been known to be highly toxic in both liquid and gaseous forms, causing brain and/or liver damage if ingested, or with prolonged exposure. In its pure metal form, mercury is not deadly, but in compounds such as mercuric chloride, it is lethal. Many organic mercury compounds are also quite important — and quite dangerous.

Sources:Wikipedia; The Mercury Monitor; Hermograph Press; The Element Mercury "

"Outside the door she took four more" The Rolling Stones

Who was the diplomat in Bob Dylan's song?

Found on the web site NOW, Science & Health:

"Acute mercury poisoning results from the ingestion of soluble mercury salts, which violently corrode skin and mucous membranes. Although cases have occurred in which persons have ingested elemental mercury without suffering permanent damage, mercury vapor aspirated into the lungs can cause severe pneumonia and death.

But although mercury has such widespread use, it has long been known to be highly toxic in both liquid and gaseous forms, causing brain and/or liver damage if ingested, or with prolonged exposure. In its pure metal form, mercury is not deadly, but in compounds such as mercuric chloride, it is lethal. Many organic mercury compounds are also quite important — and quite dangerous.

Sources:Wikipedia; The Mercury Monitor; Hermograph Press; The Element Mercury "

"Outside the door she took four more" The Rolling Stones

Who was the diplomat in Bob Dylan's song?

A: Apparently it's Andy Warhol, but I'm far from being familiar with the references of Dylan's lyrics (or his music whatsoever)...

Q: Which is more stimulating: a cup of green tea or an Italian espresso?

Archived