The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

Just past my shoulders.

Would you want to know the day you were going to die?

Absolutely. So I can have all my siblings come before me (10), and tell them what a huge disappointment they have all been to me.

Ever want to go streaking?

two people together

bob marley & john lennon when god took them he got two of the most peaceful & greatest song writers ever.

who do you fell is the most peaceful & greatest song writers ever?

1975 - I'd buy up Microsoft for a pittance and live happily ever after. :)

Yeah, I know, I should go for Jimmy Page instead, but hey...you only go back in time once! I think... :unsure:

Sex, drugs or rock'n'roll....if you had to go without one of those for a year, which one would you pick?

I think Jim Morrison.. :)

If you could go back in time and you would have to stay there for the rest of your life, where would you go?

nine mile jamacia home of bob marleys tomb and birth place weed is legal at nine mile

1975 - I'd buy up Microsoft for a pittance and live happily ever after. :)

Yeah, I know, I should go for Jimmy Page instead, but hey...you only go back in time once! I think... :unsure:

Sex, drugs or rock'n'roll....if you had to go without one of those for a year, which one would you pick?

"As long as there's sex and drugs . . . I can do without rock and roll"

. . . but then I would die in a bizarre gardening accident, so I'll say drugs instead.

If you could live in the world of any movie, television show or book for a year, which one would you choose?

. . . but then I would die in a bizarre gardening accident, so I'll say drugs instead.

Are you saying gardening is a bad thing? Are you? I DARE YOU TO SAY IT!!!! :angry:

pIf you could live in the world of any movie, television show or book for a year, which one would you choose?

Since Gio forgot to post a question...I'll have to answer this one. ;)

I'd love to live in Harry Potter...either one of the movies or a book...I don't know exactly which one...but I DON'T want to be a main character...I'd be a bystander. :D

If you could snap your fingers and grant any wish for yourself or someone you love, but only one wish, who's wish would you choose? A loved one's or yours? What wish is it?

If you could live in the world of any movie, television show or book for a year, which one would you choose?

Independence Day.

If you could snap your fingers and grant any wish for yourself or someone you love, but only one wish, who's wish would you choose? A loved one's or yours? What wish is it?

A loved one's.

If you could have a chance at doing a drive-by arguement here in England, would you take it?

Archived