The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

None cause i got no school!

in fact on a side note i've never been to "school" i was home schooled, finished all grades when i was about 16 1/2 so i graduated a bit early and i have no need for collage..

i can go ramblin' on for quite a tick about my view on school, and my big oppose to i'tall but i'll save it for another day then

---

I never was, am always to be,

No one ever saw me, nor ever will,

And yet I am the confidence of all

To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.

What am I?

Tomorrow.

None cause i got no school!

in fact on a side note i've never been to "school" i was home schooled, finished all grades when i was about 16 / 12 so i graduated a bit early and i have no need for collage..

i can go ramblin' on for quite a tick about my view on school, and my big oppose to i'tall but i'll save it for another day then

---

I never was, am always to be,

No one ever saw me, nor ever will,

And yet I am the confidence of all

To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.

What am I?

Tomorrow.

Even though you answered your own question, I'm going to give a different answer: you are GOD.

Strictly in terms of the question, don't get any grandiose ideas.

Have you ever been attracted to someone so much that it made you do stupid things, and if so, what was the stupidest thing you did?

Yes, I have been attracted to someone so much that it's made me do stupid things. Several times. Now as to what the stupidest thing I've done, I'd rather not post it on a public forum for everyone to see. :blush:

What would be one thing you could change about anything right now? Something small and stupid that would end up making a big difference in your life.

I have so many answers for yours, Mandy. But today, I think I'll fall in love with vegatables. If I looked forward to salad with anything better than depression it would be revolution in my life.

Or maybe stop procratinating. But I might put that off for a while.

As for yours, Kat . . . yes I have cross dressed.

Strictly for the theater of course. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :whistling:

If you were given a mobile home and a lifetime supply of free gas, where would you go?

A mobile home? As in a RV?

I'd drive everywhere I could. I'd go to Canada. I'd go to Arizona. I'd go to Illinois. I'd go to Florida.... the list is endless.

BTW Sam--I wish I could eat salads every day too. Sometimes I can eat them for weeks at a time and be fine. This week is NOT one of them. Nor last week. Or the last week. or the one before that...

If you could choose one region to live in the world/country that you haven't yet lived in to live in for ten years, where would you go?

You don't like vegetables?

I like quite a few of them very much. I love asparagus, broccoli, spinach.

But what I crave and what I tend to seek out is carbs and protein. Particularly carbs. Not good for you!

I'm tempted by the Carribean or South America, but if we are talking a decade, I'd make it Europe.

Do you carry a lucky charm or totem, and if so, what is it?

A mobile home? As in a RV?

I'd drive everywhere I could. I'd go to Canada. I'd go to Arizona. I'd go to Illinois. I'd go to Florida.... the list is endless.

BTW Sam--I wish I could eat salads every day too. Sometimes I can eat them for weeks at a time and be fine. This week is NOT one of them. Nor last week. Or the last week. or the one before that...

If you could choose one region to live in the world/country that you haven't yet lived in to live in for ten years, where would you go?

Canada.If you could see anyone (apart from Zepp) who would it be?

Low teacher student ratio funny stories interesting lives. My 1st teaching gig was at a juvie center. I then switched to a regular school system in special ed and now I'm back wthe the Juvies.

Have you produced anything interesting with your trade?

Archived