The Ask and Answer Thread

The KIDS!!! They're so awesome! Kids really do say the darnedest things! Even when you don't approve, sometimes I have to try not to laugh at them. Tomorrow's my first day at my new school. (scared shitless!)

What do you hope to accomplish this week at school or work?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to get all my work done so I don't have stuff to do on the weekend. I also need to get two scholarships taken care of.

What grade are you going to be teaching?

A steep grade...anything less would be boring.

What would you do if someone asked you....are you serious ?

I hope to get all my work done so I don't have stuff to do on the weekend. I also need to get two scholarships taken care of.

What grade are you going to be teaching?

Eighth. At my old junior high school. :lol:

How often are you in bed before midnight?

No, not Del. ROFL. We've simply become friends by putting up with each other over the years.

My answer to your question is "I'm not disclosing that information because then I'd have to kill you.." ROFL

What kind of motorized vehicle do you wish you owned but don't? (anything at all--a boat, hovercraft, car, etc.)

No, not Del. ROFL. We've simply become friends by putting up with each other over the years.

My answer to your question is "I'm not disclosing that information because then I'd have to kill you.." ROFL

What kind of motorized vehicle do you wish you owned but don't? (anything at all--a boat, hovercraft, car, etc.)

A jet pack

What does ROFL mean?

Yes. The viola. I know the violin and cello, too, but nothing I'd claim that I "can play." I know little teeny bits of guitar and piano. Like the notes. :lol:

Do you like fruits or vegetables better? (I like fruits as a whole better)

He couldn't hurt!

Gonna ask one that I like to ask.

If a genie appeared before you and said "I will make your wildest dreams come true: choose three celebrities- one to have a passionate affair with, one to marry, and one to have beaten by clowns", who would you choose?

If i dug sports maybe i could answer :unsure:

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

The Answer Is Below

He said, "You'll sentence me to six years in prison." If it was true, then the judge would have to make it false by sentencing him to four years. If it was false, then he would have to give him six years, which would make it true. Rather than contradict his own word, the judge set the man free

He couldn't hurt!

Gonna ask one that I like to ask.

If a genie appeared before you and said "I will make your wildest dreams come true: choose three celebrities- one to have a passionate affair with, one to marry, and one to have beaten by clowns", who would you choose?

Passionate affair: Robert Redford...but we'd have to go back in timefor that to be really fun!

Marry: Matthew McConaughey

Beaten: Lindsey Lohan

Ever wished on a shooting star?

If i dug sports maybe i could answer :unsure:

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

The Answer Is Below

He said, "You'll sentence me to six years in prison." If it was true, then the judge would have to make it false by sentencing him to four years. If it was false, then he would have to give him six years, which would make it true. Rather than contradict his own word, the judge set the man free

Since you answered your own question, I'll just re-ask mine.

Ever wished on a shooting star?

Yes. But I don't think dreams come true that way. <_<

Otherwise, I'd be loaded with cash now. :lol:

affair: Matthew :D

marry: Matthew :D

beaten by clowns: Carrot Top! :o

What can I say? I don't care that he's got a baby on the way! He's darned hot! drool-1.gif

If you had to choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop

I guess it depends on how fast you lick it.

If you had to drink only one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Water.

Or if I'm feeling like a lush--margaritas!

What sweet would you eat if you could only have one for the rest of your life?