The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

I love the sound of rain on a window. I love the sound of thunder. I've always loved bad weather. I don't know why but I love it;it makes me want to curl up with a book and sit right next to the window. When I was younger, we had one of those awesome porches that you could sit on without getting wet during said storms. I want a deck in the backyard that does the same.

My hair looks decent--but it's flat and boring.

Repeat Sam's question because it was obviously a good one judging by what I posted. :lol:

Eh. Decent. I wanted something I knew I shouldn't eat, so I made something that was good for me instead. Pork chops and green beans and mashed potatoes (I only have a teeny bit of mashed potatoes...loved the green beans but the chops weren't all that great...not a huge meat eater...)

What should you be doing right now? (I SHOULD be going to bed...)

I have a cat--his name is Oscar, and he's getting really fat because he won't go outside right now since it is so cold!

What's something that made you laugh or at least smile today?

(I just sent my mom an email response about how I'd love to quit my job today--but I've got to find that elusive job that will pay me the same amount of money working one day a week that I make in three days a week--I told her that I wasn't skinny enough to be a stripper! ROFL)

I Listened to a concert from Zeppelin ( Vancouver 1975 ) all the things plant says betwixt songs is the best, and i smiled

dark or darker?

damn i'm always a tick late..

i never went to collage..

why ask why? and in asking why don't we ask why? so there forth doth that cancels out the first why?

I Listened to a concert from Zeppelin ( Vancouver 1975 ) all the things plant says betwixt songs is the best, and i smiled

dark or darker?

damn i'm always a tick late..

i never went to collage..

why ask why? and in asking why don't we ask why? so there forth doth that cancels out the first why?

Hey man I'm always a little behind also. But hey all good things come to those who are late.

or something .Or is it reprobate .That wait? :lol:

Archived