Unwanted Adverts Playing In The Background

weslgarlic

Every five minutes or so my computer has Unwanted Adverts Playing In The Background

It's either Vanish , Dettol or Optrex

I have used Search and Destroy programme to get rid of unwanted downloads , and i thought they had stopped.

but tonight they have started up again and I can't find their source of origin

I must have downloaded them somehow

Has anyone else got unwanted adverts playing in the background ?

any ideas how to stop them , i have e-mailled all three companies mentioned but have got no responce

Have you installed any Video/media players recently ? or logged in using social media ?

My last guess would be have you entered any online cleaning products contests...I do hope you find the cause.

I have used the Search and Destroy programme again ... fingers crossed it appears to have stopped them

Neither its a HP laptop ..I have used the Search and Destroy again and it appears to have stopped it again

ok,it must have windows on it then,I have used search and destroy too,hope it works for ya now

ok,it must have windows on it then,I have used search and destroy too,hope it works for ya now

I have used search and destroy and they appear to go , then out of the blue they reappear , i think they're linked to PC performance website downloads which reappear everytime i switch the computer back on even though i thought i get rid of them in the previous session

they can go days on end without playing then they start again , like today again

Archived