What song is stuck in your head?

zoso13zeppelin

This is weird a song I never heard. For two days Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band but not the Beatles. Its a heavy metal version of it. I never heard a cover done in heavy metal but the music has been stuck in here . I even sing it at times. Has anybody heard a metal version? If so I have to hear it.

^Here's what wikipedia says about covers of the song:

"Hendrix played the song only three days after it was released at The Saville Theatre in Shaftesbury Avenue—which was run by Epstein—with McCartney in the audience.[25][26][27] A live version recorded at the Isle of Wight Festival was included on a posthumous live album, Blue Wild Angel: Live at the Isle of Wight. Bill Cosby recorded this track on his 1968 album Bill Cosby Sings Hooray for the Salvation Army Band!. In 2007, Bryan Adams and Stereophonics recorded the album's two versions of the song for It Was 40 Years Ago Today, a television film with contemporary acts recording the album's songs using the same studio, technicians and recording techniques as the original.[28] On May 23, 2007, at the American Idol season six finale, Kelly Clarkson and Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry covered the song during a Beatles medley."

^Here's what wikipedia says about covers of the song:

"Hendrix played the song only three days after it was released at The Saville Theatre in Shaftesbury Avenue—which was run by Epstein—with McCartney in the audience.[25][26][27] A live version recorded at the Isle of Wight Festival was included on a posthumous live album, Blue Wild Angel: Live at the Isle of Wight. Bill Cosby recorded this track on his 1968 album Bill Cosby Sings Hooray for the Salvation Army Band!. In 2007, Bryan Adams and Stereophonics recorded the album's two versions of the song for It Was 40 Years Ago Today, a television film with contemporary acts recording the album's songs using the same studio, technicians and recording techniques as the original.[28] On May 23, 2007, at the American Idol season six finale, Kelly Clarkson and Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry covered the song during a Beatles medley."

:thanku:

• 5 months later...
"Pass the Dutchie", by Musical Youth :blink: I must've heard it in one of those surf shops.

:o God, I remember that. "Video Killed the Radio Star" is stuck in my head, because I was just on another thread talking about mtv in the 80's.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived