Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
For My Life

Robert Plant to be interviewed on BBC today

Robert Plant is about to be interviewed on the Radcliffe and Maconie show on BBC radio 6 today.

I have emailed the presenters the following question for Robert - hope they ask it!

"What are your thoughts about the upcoming release of remastered and expanded deluxe editions of the Led Zeppelin albums? Are there some hidden gems that we can look forward to, in terms of unreleased tracks, outtakes and alternative versions of classic Zeppelin tracks?"

Black Dog is the SSS recently recorded in Boston, quite a radical rework on the Zep 4 original.

And I was mentioned !!! My son had rang in and asked them to say " Hello to me as I am a massive R P fan" It was at the end of the interview.

Good interview, seeing him in Manchester 29th x

Angela

Edited by Angelah

Yep, he answered! When the podcast version is available I'll transcribe the answer and post it to the 'New box sets containing unreleased material' thread!

I heard that question too,RP answered "The band shouldn't be called Led Zeppelin it should be called Hidden Gems". :D

And I was mentioned !!! My son had rang in and asked them to say " Hello to me as I am a massive R P fan" It was at the end of the interview.

Good interview, seeing him in Manchester 29th x

Angela