Plant in backgrund?

HAWK3D

In the song 'Babe I'm Gonna Leave You', after the second time Plant sings "I've got to ramble" you can hear someone (Plant?) in the background say something. Any one have any idea who and what they are saying.......or am I losing my mind? ;)

In the song 'Babe I'm Gonna Leave You', after the second time Plant sings "I've got to ramble" you can hear someone (Plant?) in the background say something. Any one have any idea who and what they are saying.......or am I losing my mind? ;)

I think what you're hearing is the previous recording bleeding through. Think that's the proper term anyway. :lol:

I think what you're hearing is the previous recording bleeding through. Think that's the proper term anyway. :lol:

Yer, its leakage from other band members microphones (most likely jimmy's acoustic or the drums) from previous takes.

same happens in whole lotta love.

I think its RP belting "I can hear it calling me" in his high voice. This would be via bleed through of an incompletely erased track, or a vocal track that is in the back of the mix.

Archived