What is the value of a Mighty Rearranger lp?

reswati

Since I have the vinyl lp twice I am thinking of possibly selling a copy of Mighty Rearranger on Ebay, but I have no clue how much to ask for it. As far as I know the vinyl album is quite rare, especially in near mint condition.

Any answers?

Rick Barratt is supposed to be an expert on LZ collectibles. Contact him - I suggested that to a member here who was selling a white copy of TSRTS, and Mr Barratt did help her. Alternatively, send a pm to SAJ - he might have an idea of a price. Or on Ebay, do an Advanced Search for the vinyl - this gives you the option to look for 'completed' listings and that may give you an indication of what past sales have achieved.

Since I have the vinyl lp twice I am thinking of possibly selling a copy of Mighty Rearranger on Ebay, but I have no clue how much to ask for it. As far as I know the vinyl album is quite rare, especially in near mint condition.

Any answers?

The highest value paid for one on-line since 2010 is $300, and that was in August 2013. Another one sold in August 2013 for $123. The average value of all sales in those three years is $100. The lowest price paid for one in those three years is $67. Not terribly valuable, but not a throw away either. It all comes down to condition, condition, condition. Sealed or in shrink wrap is best. Hope this helps.

Archived