Happy Halloween!

TypeO

He was no longer a boy after she got through with him. ;)

Halloween may be over but depending on your disposition and where you live, the celebrations continued on thru the weekend with Dia de los Muertos and All Saints' Day, until finally resting on today's All Souls' Day.

All Souls' Day

I know I will have a few souls in my thoughts today.

Back in 1976 my high school biology teacher was a hot thing. About 5'3" tall and liked to wear tight skirts, sweaters and boots.  After her husband stepped out on her and she threw him out she was showing signs of going off the rails.  At first she was depressed and came to school wearing no make up and hair in a mess.  Later I think she got over him and then started down that path of dressing really hot and wanting attention---- she didn't seem to mind the attention of a bunch of horny young high school boys.

... if I only knew then what I knew now.  Just didn't have the skill sets to  take the leap and do what really needed to be done---- for her and for me.  Sigh...

Here in socal the day of the dead thing seems to go on for about a week. I don't mind because all the latinas at work keep bringing in enchilladas and other treats.

Edited by LIVIN

I kept it pretty simple this year.  I carved two jack-o-lanterns and placed tea lights inside them once it began to get dark.  I also had a full length poster of a witch on my front door.  No party or anything.  Just homemade nachos and mulled cider for my honey and I to consume as we watched the ballgame.  We took turns handing out candy to neighborhood kids between 7-9 pm.  At promptly 9:00 pm, I blew out the tea lights inside the jack-o-lanterns and turned off my porch light.  

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/31/2016 at 11:34 PM, apantherfrommd said:

You come up with something new all the time! :lol: Best to you and yours. All the best.

Kinda.
The head wounds are pretty standard every year. LOL

On 10/31/2016 at 11:41 PM, ebk said:

Nicely done, TypeO!!   Hope you had a totally scary evening!

Danke!
We had a good time.

On 11/1/2016 at 10:58 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

What a psycho!!!!!!:lol:

LOL, that's me!

• 11 months later...

IF I was going to dress up for Halloween, specifically for 10/31/17, then I would dress up as Martin Luther, Catholic professor of moral theology at the University of Wittenberg and town preacher, as this is the 500th Anniversary of Luther's nailing of the 95 Theses at the All Saint's Church on October 31st, 1517, or so tradition has it, that is considered the start of the Protestant Reformation.

luther95theses.jpg

Edited by The Rover

• 2 years later...