Zep to play at madison square garden

clemenzaman17

It also says they are starting a world tour in may.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcomi...son_square.html

Well I'll give you one thing.....you do have the "starting a world tour in May" part right. The part you got wrong was "Zep"

http://www.robertplantalisonkrauss.com/site.php?content=tour

let's everyone keep up w/ the current facts and quit posting rediculous posts of rumor laden misinformation! <_<

Well I'll give you one thing.....you do have the "starting a world tour in May" part right. The part you got wrong was "Zep"

http://www.robertplantalisonkrauss.com/site.php?content=tour

let's everyone keep up w/ the current facts and quit posting rediculous posts of rumor laden misinformation! <_<

actually

A source said: “All ticket sellers have been told a world tour will take place, there’s just some ironing out of contracts to be done. They are already talking about playing venues like Knebworth and Glastonbury. “They were looking to do it in March but now it will most likely be May.

"With ticket sales combined with merchandising it could make them as much as £1 billion.”

“Then talk turned to, ‘What next? Was this it or would there be something else?’ One of the guys started talking about their concerts at the Garden.

"There was a consensus of, ‘Why not?’ It is one of the best live music venues in the world. There is a strong possibility they will be playing there next year.”

After Monday’s incredible return, rumours are now rife the group are set to embark on a world tour, which could net them a massive £1 billion.

actually

A source said: “All ticket sellers have been told a world tour will take place, there’s just some ironing out of contracts to be done. They are already talking about playing venues like Knebworth and Glastonbury. “They were looking to do it in March but now it will most likely be May.

"With ticket sales combined with merchandising it could make them as much as £1 billion.”

“Then talk turned to, ‘What next? Was this it or would there be something else?’ One of the guys started talking about their concerts at the Garden.

"There was a consensus of, ‘Why not?’ It is one of the best live music venues in the world. There is a strong possibility they will be playing there next year.”

After Monday’s incredible return, rumours are now rife the group are set to embark on a world tour, which could net them a massive £1 billion.

First, do you know they've been offered rediculous amounts of money to tour for 27 years??

Second, did you bother to look at the link I provided??? And did you STILL think Zep will tour in May?? Get a grip. Most of these "news" stories you are reading stem from tabloids.

It's hard for me to be cynical about it or skeptic. I'm still in shock about the O2 concert. I still can't believe that it happened. I guess you truly never know what's going to happen.

i'm with you, brother

Archived