AEROSMITH

bengoalie21ledzepp

^ Another GREAT Joe Perry shot ! And cool tattoo. Nice location as well Ashley.....:blush:

Boy I wish I had that guitar! I saw them 3 times back in the day and I still say there first 3 albums tell it all. The best was between the first with Dream on and Mama Kin and Get Your Wings and then Toys in the Attic. Everything after that brought them down to earth and put them alongside the very good/perhaps great. But not in the category of Led Zeppelin. .Not even close.

"When I was a junkie;I learned to ski,and I made Exile On Main St."-Keith Richards

Strange how things work out.

Keith shoots smack and skis his ass off without incident.

Sonny Bono and Michael Kennedy , both apparently completely sober, lose their lives by hitting trees on the way down.

Maybe Keith stayed on the bunny slopes...

Oh, back on topic. I just re-visited Honkin' On Bobo and enjoyed it... long live the blues

Oh, back on topic. I just re-visited Honkin' On Bobo and enjoyed it... long live the blues

Honkin on Bobo was greatly under appreciated. Baby Please don't go live sends chills down my spine.

More of my obsessive Aerosmith photo taking? Okay...

IMG_7975.jpg

DCP_0101.jpg

DCP_57.jpg

DCP_0061.jpg

DCP_73.jpg

I have seen Aerosmith 8 times in concert, and everytime they are insanely good. They are the greatest american rock and roll band. and while not all their albums are great, they have kept rock and roll going, and that is what matters. they have done so much for rock and roll.

I shamelessly agree ! :thumbsup: Through some very heavy emotions, they made it through!

Love your pics! They are still HOT, bods too. :shifty:

• 2 months later...

I missed this thread the first time around. While I agree that the latter day Aerosmith are still great live, my heart will always belong to the 70's era Aerosmith. I first saw them perform at the Whiskey - in the early '70s - that was the first of many Aerosmith concerts we attended during that decade. Back then, my friends and I used to refer to them as the "Boston bastards". :D

DCP_70.jpg

That's a great photo, Mrs. Plant. :)

They are great, they're definitely in my top 10 but no way they are better than The Beatles and Pink Floyd. By the way, I think they had an album coming out this year, anyone knows anything about??? I just hope it's not another compilation or live album.

They are great, they're definitely in my top 10 but no way they are better than The Beatles and Pink Floyd. By the way, I think they had an album coming out this year, anyone knows anything about??? I just hope it's not another compilation or live album.

I believe they are working on new stuff.

I'd be surprised if it came out this year though.

Archived