Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
z1inspector

1982? Plant & Page 1st post Zep performance @ a FOREIGNER concert!

It's interesting he omitted that he and Robert had traveled to Munich together to take a break from working so hard on their respective solo projects, and that by all accounts Robert joined him onstage for the jam.

Curiouser and curiouser.

On 8/19/2014 at 6:00 AM, SteveAJones said:

May definitely have to ask Mick Jones about this now, as it's no longer clear if Robert joined the jam or not.

hi steve, been wondering if Mick Jones ever got back to you on this one ? & if he has anything from that epic night of his band being joined by plant & page?

surly he has something to say or share, & since WE DONT KNOW anyone else that can just ring up someone like Mick Jones  (i wish) !  Its ALL in your hands .love to hear what he tells you, or said.

11 hours ago, z1inspector said:

hi steve, been wondering if Mick Jones ever got back to you on this one ? & if he has anything from that epic night of his band being joined by plant & page?

surly he has something to say or share, & since WE DONT KNOW anyone else that can just ring up someone like Mick Jones  (i wish) !  Its ALL in your hands .love to hear what he tells you, or said.

I still need to ask. Thank you for the gentle reminder.

^^^Thanks, dave2007. Irrefutable proof Robert Plant did join Jimmy Page for the jam with Foreigner. Jimmy's On This Day feature omitted any mention of his participation. 

1 hour ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

What tunes did they join in on? I bet it was Dirty White Boy :hysterical:

Lucille.

On 2/27/2019 at 7:10 AM, SteveAJones said:

Mick Jones' official biography, 'A Foreigner's Tale', available for a limited time only direct from the publisher for the astonishingly low discount price of ten dollars!

https://us.rocket88books.com/collections/books/products/a-foreigners-tale-classic-edition

ForeignerBook-5.png

Well Steve ...i started the post in 2013 & got YOU & the a few other of the BIG DOGS  (Super Dave,2007,dased,disco etc...) when it comes to LEDZEPPELIN.COM involved on a good mystery. & im assuming mick's thoughts (in the above mentioned book) on the night should wrap this one up! 

THANKS guys for your input & im glad my "enthusiasm" was contagious and I still feel the same way about our boys! And thank you ALL for allowing me to feel part of the inside group of members that comes up with some good questions at least (ive learned alot) & I feel validated guys thank you.

Z Javaid 

BTW Lately ive  been finding myself thirsty  just tryin to find ANYthing positive JPJ & Plant related & JPJ & Page related . Esp post the unledded confusion , it just feels good to hear about them & their mutual respect for each other. Cuz when it comes down to it as I grow older and wiser I've learned and I'm sure most of the rest of our club has discovered how much John Paul Jones is such a big part of the Zeppelin sound and groove. Quite possibly more than the other two I must admit, if anything he is definitely equal, and was Led Zeppelin's secret weapon the fourth member that actually made Led Zeppelin untouchable.

I guess that's what my next post will be about= the three of them getting along and acknowledging John Paul Jones!

Love to shake his hand! 

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:05 PM, dave2007 said:

Lucille.

HA! Close enough 😉