What's your fave Christmas decoration?

Levee

My favorite decorations for Christmas are:

Lights, usually plain white, but also a variety of colors.

Overall decorating theme, fresh green and variations on white.

Reflective, silvery ornaments.

Indoor tree, white with blue ornaments.

Trimming for the house, fresh greens, juniper, fir and pine.

Angels and snowmen, polar bears, penguins, deer, reindeer, moose, gingerbread men, gingerbread houses, and peppermint candy canes.

Red plaid ribbon.

Outdoor tree, snowy fir or pine.

Linens, burgundy velvet, white lace.

^ it was finals. I'm done. I'm sitting on my ass and doing nothing but going to work for the next month. :lol: Not even dishes...

...okay, maybe dishes...the sink's got a pile I didn't do last night. <_<

enjoy then....f-the dishes.

congrats on the finals being over...right?

yeah. congrats on finals being over.

Now I'm stressing over my grades. :lol: They aren't going to be what I usually hold myself to. This semester was the toughest I've had in my 9.5 years as a college student. :lol:

No stress.... i knew that when i was college. Oh but wait, i was just trying to get out of college. Good luck to you girl!!

:lol:

I have 2 semesters left to my bachelor's. When I graduate, I'll have 12 grad credits that can be applied to my master's. At least the 9.5 years will take some of the time off that it would normally take to complete the master's... :lol:

I have 2 semesters left to my bachelor's. When I graduate, I'll have 12 grad credits that can be applied to my master's. At least the 9.5 years will take some of the time off that it would normally take to complete the master's... :lol:

What are you studying,,...want to do? specific field...

that was my mistake...lib/arts major.

Oh yeah---and to keep on topic...

I have an amaryllis that is going to start blooming any day now.

I tried to take a picture, but it seems that the batteries are dead in my camera. <_< I'm guessing it's time to invest in rechargeables, since I'm always changing the stupid things.

someday? Like someday you're going to be a teacher? Or you're still a teacher?

Teaching's my plan A. It always has been--it just took me a few year in college to figure it out...I applied for colleges originally with teaching as my major, but then I changed it before I even started going to school... :lol:

^You know what it is...i've worked these different jobs in the business world and had a job on -wall st. for awhile and the achievement/money thing has totally alluded me.....so yeah, hey someday ya know. I can always survive and its not about money, atleast i learned that.

But if you teach for long enough and get enough education, it ends up being a pretty decent paying job. The large issue for pay is at the beginning. <_<

Honestly, at this point i think my patience is there to teach, due to being 38 yrs old....but i just can't really do it now. Its so funny though, cause i just worked for someone who is doing home teaching, -4 kids, any kind of teaching is honestly a big job!

It is...but the kids make it all worthwhile. Seriously. One of the teachers said this to the class yesterday,"When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them I have THE least boring job in the world--I'm a junior high school teacher."

It cracked me up!

It is...but the kids make it all worthwhile. Seriously. One of the teachers said this to the class yesterday,"When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them I have THE least boring job in the world--I'm a junior high school teacher."

It cracked me up!

Thats so cool. You have to get enjoyment and a sense of accomplishment from a job....but then again, so many dont get that in the world. So i am not complaining really. But to be a teacher is an amazing chance for a job, even though its a life of work, in a way.

Archived