Happy Thanksgiving

clw

Happy Thanksgiving clw and Everyone else on the Glorious and Magnificent forum dedicated to the "Mighty Led Zeppelin".

I would also like to say Happy Thanksgiving to Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Baldwin and Jason Bonham and all Their families, children and grand-children, etc... Happy Holidays to all!!!

Not to be a Scrooge, but if you glance down five threads, there is a thread titled Happy Thanksgiving. The rules of the forum are that you are not supposed to create a new thread with the exact same name. That is why there is a search engine. But it was in plain sight!!! Come on.

• 11 months later...

I know it's early, but Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends here who celebrate.

Is that PC enough for everyone?? Lol

No, seriously, I am extremely thankful for the friends I have made on this forum...both American and not, love you...you know who you are.

That's all...carry on.

Edited for spelling

Finished shopping for the Thanksgiving Day meal today - plus reserved pies for pick up - looking forward to a good day, as Paul said, of food, family, and football! Hope to eat two kinds of bird: roasted turkey and ass-kicked Eagle! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and safe travels! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I am thankful I found this place,have made many friends that understand my love for this great band!!!

Same to you cutie. Stairway is my favorite song too. But I have always loved the studio version. I just got the remastered IV, my favorite album of all time. Hope you have a great day and the rest of the holidays too

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, enjoy the time with your families as these are the moments which truly define our lives. Except that pervo uncle just about every family has...that asshole can stay home and eat spam.

How does HE rate a Les Paul? :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all and also those who have earned a 4 day weekend.

I will always be grateful to live in the USA.

Damn straight...and I will enjoy my 4 day weekend. Hope you can too.

Gobble-Gobble! Happy Thanksgiving!

If you love someone, make them this for Thanksgiving...

Cream Sherry Pumpkin Bread from The Bread Bible
DIRECTIONS
Prep Time: 1 hr
Total Time: 2 1/2 hrs
  1. Preheat oven to 350°; grease three 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
  2. In a big bowl, combine the sugars, pumpkin, eggs, and nut oil.
  3. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth, about 1 minute.
  4. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, spices, and salt.
  5. With a spatula, combine the wet and dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
  6. Stir in the cream sherry; vigorously beat until thoroughly blended, about 1-2 minutes; the batter will be thick and fluffy.
  7. Scrape the batter into the three prepared pans, filling each no more than ¾ full.
  8. Bake immediately in the center of the oven for 65-75 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean; the top of the loaves will be crusty, and there will be a long crack down the center.
  9. Let stand for 5 minutes in the pans before turning the loaves out of the pans onto a rack, then turning them right side up to cool completely.
  10. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature overnight or for up to 4 days before serving.

That sounds yummy, Strider! I've never had cream sherry. Today I'll be baking a blackberry pie and a mile high apple pie. This little cutie wandered to our house a couple of days ago. Trying to find owners but so far no luck. We have started calling her Missy.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

post-26295-0-05343700-1417100055_thumb.j

Archived